Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Bullies watch out!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhm...er-version_fun

Watch the whole video. All victims of Bullying STAND UP and FIGHT BACK!

Fixed Link

Here's the Interview

Last edited by Riken55; 2011-03-20 at 06:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i loled, hope the black kid gets some too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    i loled
    this and I am just filling up the minimum text requirements since i cant just say i agree with you.

i loled so hard. he deserved to be limping
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

saw that last night, you guys hear that crunch? my god I hope that kid learned his lesson...

Supposedly, the kid who defended himself, may now be facing criminal charges, because he broke the bullies' shin and nose. Horray for "justice".

thestir.cafemom.com/teen/117502/kid_suspended_for_body_slamming

Funny, I was in a similar situation in Middle School. For Gym class, I would get undressed in the stalls, because I was shy. One day I was running late, and one of the few people left in the locker room. There were two bullies in my class, who always picked on another kid, who also got undressed in the stalls. They mistook me for him, and kicked the door in while I was pulling up my shorts. My face was level with the latch, and it hit me right in the cheek. I didn't realize how much damage it did until I came out of the locker room, people told me that my face was bleeding.
    The wound left a small scar on my face, and had my head been any lower when they kicked the door in, the latch would have hit me in the eye. My parents met with my principal, and as far as I know, the only punishment the bullies recieved was a slap on the wrist. I'm glad my perdicament, which left a scar, and could have left me blind, was taken so lightly. Again, horray for "justice".
    Last edited by Pandolfo; 2011-03-21 at 06:57 AM.

I truly hope that bodyslam knocked some damn sense into that coward, if not then maybe a couple more slams would do the trick :P

that's some punishmend the skinny dude got, deserved it however

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    I seen this earlier, and I laughed so damn hard. Stupid kid trying to act tough, big boy stood his ground, gave him a couple chances to realize he was outmatched and then pounced and Thrall smashed him through the ground. I'd love to give the big kid a big old hug.

I like this version better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by numhtak View Post
    saw that last night, you guys hear that crunch? my god I hope that kid learned his lesson...
    I don't think he did..i believe he will just bring some ''guys'' to help him the next time :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Had to replay it several times just because of how beautifully executed the move was.

lol hilarious

Oh btw, can anybody type what they are saying? I can't hear them at all.
    Last edited by Mindfreakz; 2011-03-16 at 03:50 AM.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandolfo View Post
    Supposedly, the kid who defended himself, may now be facing criminal charges, because he broke the bullies' shin and nose. Horray for "justice".

thestir.cafemom.com/teen/117502/kid_suspended_for_body_slamming

Funny, I was in a similar situation in Middle School. For Gym class, I would get undressed in the stalls, because I was shy. One day I was running late, and one of the few people left in the locker room. There were two bullies in my class, who always picked on another kid, who also got undressed in the stalls. They mistook me for him, and kicked the door in while I was pulling up my shorts. My face was level with the latch, and it hit me right in the cheek. I didn't realize how much damage it did until I came out of the locker room, people told me that my face was bleeding.
    The wound left a small scar on my face, and had my head been any lower when they kicked the door in, the latch would have hit me in the eye. My parents met with my principal, and as far as I know, the only punishment the bullies recieved was a slap on the wrist. I'm glad my perdicament, which left a scar, and could have left me blind, was taken so lightly. Again, horray for "justice".
    Dude this is messed up, they have footage and everything yet they still want to press criminal charges. Bah this world we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Apostolos View Post
    Dude this is messed up, they have footage and everything yet they still want to press criminal charges. Bah this world we live in.
    agreed like wtf happened to self defense? sure maybe it was a bit overboard, but i woulda done nearly the exact same thing, lil punk deserved it

10+ Year Old Account
    a bully is a bully. they all deserve a crippling blow or slam to put them in their place. I personally hate bullys, I would face roll every one I saw if I wouldn't go to jail for assault on a minor lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I know I'm not being very charitable by saying this. In fact, I kinda feel guilty for even thinking it.

But I hope that kid walks with a limp for the rest of his life.

There is no punishment severe enough for bullying. A good permanent physical reminder is a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    I like this version better.
    Thanks alot. I almost lost my mind laughing at that video of this encounter.

He deserved it so much.

Always good to see the Bullied beat the shit out of the Bully.

and man...that had to hurt >.<
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-03-16 at 04:50 AM.
    Every class that can kill me is OP, nerf plz.
    Every class i can kill is fine, dont buff plz.

i was waiting for the peoples elbow