Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Apparently the thread was moved here because it was considered trolling. I am glad, however, that the mod's of the site were kind enough to re-open it and let it have another go, as it seems to have created some good laughs, and a little debate, on the PvP forums.

If you feel this thread is completely out of place, i apologize, but I agree with the Mod's that it's hard to determine actualy where this post should go. On the PvP forums it provides no actual facts or cause for general debate, so it does'nt really belong there. But again, it's PvP/mage related and hardly fits into the fun stuff section either, despite it being a heavy satiric joke.

Ah well, Hope you enjoyed reading it either way

Have a good one!

P.S:

I officially apologize if you felt trolled and/or offended by this post. It was never my intentions.
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2011-03-29 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no no, mages should have a new spell called "Pew Pew" it would have the option to make all of their spells cast simultaneously and be an instant cast and cost no mana. Then stuff would start to become fair.

A 5 second cooldown should be implimented to avoid people thinking this new spell is unfair on other classes, pffft.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Now how many times do you see 1 lonely sheep out in a field? Polymorph should be an aoe cc that turns everyone within its radius into a heard of sheep!