Resto druid- Help choosing what to buy next.

I am going to buy my relic with valor points and i am not sure if i should get the one with no spirit and reforge the crit>spirit OR the one with spirit and reforge Crit>haste?

Thank you for your help.

Ironbeef

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbeef-LB View Post
    I am going to buy my relic with valor points and i am not sure if i should get the one with no spirit and reforge the crit>spirit OR the one with spirit and reforge Crit>haste?

Thank you for your help.

Ironbeef
    Hiya Ironbeef,

I recommend Relic of Norgannon and reforge crit to spirit.

10+ Year Old Account
    All 4 secondary stats are the same number, so when you reforge it's not going to make a huge difference. Some things to consider.

Do you need more haste? Do you need more spi? Mastery is going to be your best stat if you don't need one of those, while crit will be your worst stat.

Depending on your progression, you may want to have the extra spi, will just really be up to you and your set up. In general, it's better to have to reforge out of spi than into spi.

My armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronbeef/simple
    Well i am over the 2004 haste but my spirit isnt bad also.
    I guess if there isnt much of a difference. ill get the dps caster relic and reforge crit to spirit.
    Last edited by Ironbeef-LB; 2011-03-16 at 07:22 PM.

Oh hiya fellow LBee

I'm in a similar position as you, but I will most likely go for the spirit one. I was at >2004 haste but last night I got both the magmaw chest and atramedes helm which really ruin my delicious haste sandwich (unless I regem a lot of int to haste).

Anyway my point is you might have the same drop for you and your haste dreams will shatter right in front of you. So factor that in.

I'm not familiar with your guild (not that I really am with any horde guilds on LB), but are you a 10- or 25-man guild? Do you tank or raid heal?

Anyway, maybe I'll see you around (please don't gank me kthx) :P