Alchemy, Enchanting, or Inscription to go with Jewelcrafting.

My current main is a Paladin with Mining and Herbalism. I'm planning on making a Priest as my new main and he is definitely going to have Jewelcrafting. Anyway, I'm having trouble picking another crafting profession for him. I want something that is useful in making money, useful in raids, and would help any other alts I decide to make. Thanks for any help you can give. Sorry that this is a another "help me choose my profession" topics.

I'd suggest Enchanting, you can DE the items you make while leveling JC for mats to help level Ench, and DEing items made from the green Cata gems can turn a tidy profit if done right.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go with alchemy, it's useful in making money + useful in raids as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to cast my vote in for alchemy. Here's why:

It can be a great money maker if you post a bunch of flasks at ~6:00-7:00, and a whole bunch of raiders buy them out.
    You can make your own flasks and potions and avoid having to pay often higher Auction House prices (possibly more convenient, too).
    You can choose to be a Transmute, Potion, or Elixir Master and have a chance for extra goodies when making certain things.
    You can make low level Health/Mana potions for your new alts to facilitate leveling a little bit.

Yes, the helping other alts part is a stretch, but none of those three professions would really help alts a lot, except for maybe Inscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.