15+ Year Old Account

Multiple Alchemists: Ideas for streamlining daily transmutes?

Hey,

I need a bit of help or any ideas with streamlining my Alchemy business. Currently I have 10 lvl 525 transmute alchemists which I use daily to either do Living Elements or Truegold. The problem is it can take over 10-15 mins to: buy the total amount of mats, cut the stacks for each alt, send everything off to my alts, make the item on my alt, and then send it back to my main.

I was wondering if there is something automated way out there whereby, I could have the items in my inventory and automatically send out a set number of items to each character automatically. Or, even any other way to make things quicker.

I realize it may sound silly to some as for the gold I earn, I spend a relatively small amount of time working for it, however I'm always looking to be more efficient !

Any ideas greatly appreciated

buy all mats in bulk and give every toon like a week's worth restock once aweek

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chucknourishh View Post
    buy all mats in bulk and give every toon like a week's worth restock once aweek
    Pretty much this.
    Each character will require 105/week, so you need to buy 1050/week on your main, then mail them out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Each character will require 105/week, so you need to buy 1050/week on your main, then mail them out.
    Very nice idea, cheers guys

I gota addon called postex I think, you can configure it to autmaticly cut the amount you have wtween as many alts as u want

15+ Year Old Account
    Tried googling Postex but no luck; could it be something else?