Thread: Affliction/Demo

Deleted

Affliction/Demo

I am going to begin to play my warlock since our guild needs a warlock and therefore i need to gear it up a bit for raiding.
    So can anyone help me out with a gearlist or something so i can see which gear i should farm to be suitable for affliction and sometimes Demonology when that is needed in the raid? For the BiS pre-raid gear

It might be too much to ask for or is there is a existant type of list for that so can anyone be nice and link to that gearlist if its like that

Deleted
    I think the Mage pre raid gear list can be used by warlocks too. Go to the Mage section and check out the pre raid gear list for mages sticky.

I've not seen a gear guide, but then I've never found them too helpful anyway as there aren't many options anyway. Like the guy above said, its going to be very similar to any mage guide.

Affliction: int >> hit to cap > haste > crit > mastery
    Demo: int >> hit to cap > mastery > haste > crit

Quote Originally Posted by nilnar View Post
    Affliction: int >> hit to cap > haste > crit > mastery
    Demo: int >> hit to cap > mastery > haste > crit
    Haste is better for Demo then Mastery until high gear levels. Not sure about afflic as I am destro.
    Pyrotix Destruction Warlock
    stalk and kill 6/8 Heroic 25 man apply today

Ok, I've never played demo much, I was just taking from EJ for the sake of the OP. Thanks for correcting me. The affliction prio is correct.

The only difference between Demo and the other specs is mastery gets slightly more weight than crit, aside from that the stat listing for all 3 specs are the same.

Going any further than reforging some pieces that have both crit and mastery is overkill, and even that is unnecessary. On the fights where you go demo the shear fact that you're a fire breathing demon is enough regardless of how you have your stats set up...

Note: If you get Theralion's Mirror equip that for Demo fights and use it's proc for Meta, the boost to mastery carries the whole way through Metamorphisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damntastic View Post
    wotlk champs wants to run through instances like fucking mario