SimluationCraft vs. EnhanceSim vs. Rawr

Howdy all!

Quick question. Is any one of these truly better than the others? Are there known errors that one should be aware of? I use SimCraft becasue of my familiarity with it, however I noticed yesterday that if I added 60 haste my dps would increase 100 on my enhance shaman. Now this may be due to the flame dot scaling, but I did think it odd since Haste is our least valued stat AND that I am not hit or expertise capped (I have hit capped since then).

Today, it is still showing that mastery is worth more than expertise, and from reading these threads I know that that cannot be correct (can it be)? What Im looking for is guidance... how can the sim be off...or is just my choice of simulator... or CAN mastery be worth more than expertise at certain gear levels?

Thank you in advance

Stupudshaman on Mok'Nathal (no links for me )

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhsim is being actively maintained, rawr is a different tool. Simcraft when i checked for patch results it was off still advising double FT/FT.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Simcraft when i checked for patch results it was off still advising double FT/FT.
    Simcraft now uses WF/FT, just have to mess a little bit with the priority que

Enhsim is not Mac friendly

Simcraft it is!