Deleted

Post Herb+Alch, how to earn most money per day?

Title says it all.

change professions
    This pretty much sums up how i feel about this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero infiniti View Post
    change professions
    To what professions then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Xmute red gems. Flasks aren't too high in price atm.

I make all my gold by spending a whole day or so farming herbs, than making a ton of flasks like 5 20 stacks at a time or so. Its still very good money with flasks, at least on my realm

If you can stomach farming, your best bet is to sell the raw herbs on a night like Tues. Sometimes, if you time it right, you can sell for 2/3x the normal amount if the AH is running low from the last minute raiding rush.

Profiting from a crafting profession is becoming limited with everyone having their professions maxed out again…It really depends what Alch spec you are - If you are transmute you have a couple options depending on what sells on your server:
    1. Buy uncommon red gems + make blue version & profit off the procs. (For added bonus $$, befriend a JC and sell some cut ones for even more)
    2. Burn your living elements CD & resell the airs/fires
    3. Sell your truegold CD for ~100g
    Flask or Pot masters can do the same if either go for more than you can buy the herbs for out of the AH.

I am in the small faction on a low population realm, and trying to transmute red gems is worthless. Selling flasks is worthless. However, herb farming is very profitable. A lot of people on my realm simply don’t realize in they are in a small market, and it will take them more than a week to sell 10 uncut red gems in the AH and even that would require take constantly logging in and checking to make sure they had the lowest price.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
    I am in the small faction on a low population realm, and trying to transmute red gems is worthless. Selling flasks is worthless. However, herb farming is very profitable. A lot of people on my realm simply don’t realize in they are in a small market, and it will take them more than a week to sell 10 uncut red gems in the AH and even that would require take constantly logging in and checking to make sure they had the lowest price.
    Server transfer imo
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com