Ret Pally questions:

1.) PvP Epic Gloves or something else? Current plan was to use 4pT11 in Head, Shoulders, Chest, Legs and PvP gloves. Should I be looking at a different setup for 4pcT11?

2.) Hand of Salvation usage- Glyph or not? Use on CD or not? Currently have it glyphed and pop it with Zealotry/AW/GotAK. Currently thinking of Glyphing something else and using it right after or right before though. Ideally I want the biggest beneficial impact to my threat through out the course of the fight.

Thanks.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you can get Head, Shoulders, Chest and Legs for 4T11, then using the PvP gloves as the non-set piece is likely the best option. However, until you have those four pieces, using T11 gloves to make 4T11 is worth more than the 5% increased Crusader Strike damage from the PvP gloves, so bear that in mind.

Glyph of Salvation is crap, don't bother with it. Using Salvation on CD is a waste unless you're constantly threatening to pull aggro from your tanks (which, if they're any good, you shouldn't be). The exception being Chimaeron, where your threat is directly linked to your survival time (and therefore overall damage/DPS) in the last phase.

There are these things called stickies, and there is this one... called: Common Ret Q/A: Answers to some of those pesky questions you all have

Guess what? It answers your questions (whether directly or indirectly).

And as an off-note: glyph salv for chim, because in the last phase, it acts as a total aggro dump, giving you 2 ways to drop aggro (bubble and HoS).
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Myeah I find it useful being a target in the last phase of Chimaeron Heroic... When i get aggro its on with the bubble....it buys the next dps in line a few more seconds of dps

Which is when i hand of salv that dps, making chim go to the next person. I also BoP casters when the get aggro. I can make chim bounce to 3 targets after myself in 4 GCD's, which is pretty damn good.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.

I'm not sure, I always wait for him to almost attack before I drop aggroe for all of those anyway. Only reason we had 1 person die last chim kill is because we pushed a little late, and the order went :massacre - P2 - insta gib tank. To make sure I have aggroe right after the tanks I turn on RF at 25% and slow my dps a bit. That way it's almost assured its tank-tank (or me) bounce bounce etc etc.