Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What NE cat form should of looked like....

Perhaps minus the green designs and replace with the druid symbol on the side.

EDIT: For those of you who could not envision what I meant I took the time to redo the picture in paint shop to show what I meant, this is more of what I had in mind.

Last edited by Ravenesss; 2011-03-19 at 09:31 PM. Reason: How NE druid REALLY should look lol

Looks a bit.... odd. Not sure what it is, but it looks very odd and I prefer the current design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh. Night elves deserve pretty pink and purple colors. Freaking tree-hugging hippies... gank 'em...

Deleted
    I like the NE catforms as they are right now

Feet seems a bit out of proportion but else it looks really nice.

The only thing I don't like about the new one we have now is the fact they got rid of my saber teeth and filed down my claws, wish we could of at least got a glyph to choose the old form, like the resto druids got with their tree of life forms. I do not like looking like a house cat. u.u

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenesss View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the new one we have now is the fact they got rid of my saber teeth and filed down my claws, wish we could of at least got a glyph to choose the old form, like the resto druids got with their tree of life forms. I do not like looking like a house cat. u.u
    Oh my, did you not realize you were one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Looks like Illidan in cat form, I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Eh. Night elves deserve pretty pink and purple colors. Freaking tree-hugging hippies... gank 'em...
    agreed. /
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

15+ Year Old Account
    Nooo, that's not a cat it's a yuh-gi-oh creature, or a digimon creature, or a pokemon creature.

Ne'lf Druid cat form is fine as it is now (if ANYTHING a tiny bit bigger), it's a cat, this is some weird fel like creature, this is not no normal Druid, maybe if Illidan went cant form.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-03-17 at 09:41 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

If you remove the green design, you pretty much have current cat form with bandages and ripped up ears. I'd prefer current cat form over 'damaged' cat form.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle8 View Post
    Please stop being a loser who corrects people on grammar and go get a girlfriend.

don't defend stupid mistakes it makes you look worse than the person making the mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle8 View Post
    Please stop being a loser who corrects people on grammar and go get a girlfriend.
    Why is it a bad thing to like proper grammar?

Anyways, I like how the ears are very nightelf-ish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the ear, it just looks like it should be a Night Elf. I love the paws as well, but everything as a whole, I don't think it works. As someone stated before, it looks to much like Pokemon or something.

Yea I realize the drawing makes it look a little off proportion and such, I just think it looks more fierce than the current, like at least change the current new face to the one in the pic

I don't think that the Night Elf cat form should look like Illidan's "fursona", thanks.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look too much corrupted to be night elf
    Quote Originally Posted by Althre View Post
    Why is it a bad thing to like proper grammar?

Anyways, I like how the ears are very nightelf-ish.
    because not everyone is a native speaker and its against the rules of this board to do a grammar-nazi role.

In just the face part, I do not see how you come up with Illidan. It looks like a NE head, the rest of the body maybe but not the head alone, maybe shorten the ears some.
    Last edited by Ravenesss; 2011-03-18 at 02:38 AM.

that would be amazing. the grn is a bit much, but i like it

Hah! I was right...

All stupidity aside, that cat looks neat, but I much prefer the night elf cat form we have...

And at the grammar bashing, OP's from California, so he's probably a native speaker of English (probably), and I see nothing wrong with trying to correct the grammar of both native speakers and non-native speakers alike. Nothing wrong with teaching at all.