Page 1 of 2
LastLast

blizzard did not ruin WOW...

im not going to start this off by saying how long iv been playing wow for it doesn't fucking matter no one gives a flying fuck how long you have been playing. its annoying as shit to come on here to try and find new and useful info about up coming patches and what not when there is nothing but winning bitches bitching about anything and everything. so as the tittle says blizzard did not ruin wow you did if you take offense to this you ruined wow who gives a fuck about fairness on classes mounts pets and shit its a game if your to lazy to put effort and time into it you dont deserve it if everyone got something "epic" it wouldn't make it special or worth getting. so thanks to all you winners out there wow is ruined. i wish blizzard cared more about there game then how they can make everyone happy. i could write pages about this topic but im going to end it here iv already wasted to much time i just hope you winners take offense to this

sincerely,
    STFU

Well said!

Except for the winning part. That completely changed the message.

(it's whining)

All the winners are ruining everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering, could you add spacing?

lol little child, keep crying
    But in all seriousness, let's take votes on how long this'll take to be locked...

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't get the whole ting on " winners " but looking at your post and account, methinks your trying to send a message in a clever way,
    A for effort, but sadly i doubt it will change much

10+ Year Old Account
    BI-Winning

Cinderella ruined WoW! .. oh .. wait wrong game... HELLAAAAA KITTEH

Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    I really don't get the whole ting on " winners " but looking at your post and account, methinks your trying to send a message in a clever way,
    A for effort, but sadly i doubt it will change much
    Charlie Sheen yo

Wrath ruined wow.

Charlie Sheen will save wow.

duh, winning.

Winning community =/= WoW

Even though the grammar is way off, and he can't spell... He's kinda right, tearfed changes = tearfilled game.

Lol, another QQ thread.... starting to get annoyed by these

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by STFU View Post
    im not going to start this off by saying how long iv been playing wow for it doesn't fucking matter no one gives a flying fuck how long you have been playing. its annoying as shit to come on here to try and find new and useful info about up coming patches and what not when there is nothing but winning bitches bitching about anything and everything. so as the tittle says blizzard did not ruin wow you did if you take offense to this you ruined wow who gives a fuck about fairness on classes mounts pets and shit its a game if your to lazy to put effort and time into it you dont deserve it if everyone got something "epic" it wouldn't make it special or worth getting. so thanks to all you winners out there wow is ruined. i wish blizzard cared more about there game then how they can make everyone happy. i could write pages about this topic but im going to end it here iv already wasted to much time i just hope you winners take offense to this

sincerely,
    STFU
    erm, oh the irony?

Deleted
    Mmmyeah.. no.
    Blizzard still made the decision to change WoW the way they did.
    Also this game is better than ever, if you just started playing it. If you're a veteran WoW-player, you're fucked and should find a new game to play Just like I've been considering..

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    if by winning you mean whining, yes. you did whine a lot. your tears sustain us, thank you.

Deleted
    winners? as more than more win? bi- winning if you will

Oh man, the grammar in the post made my eyes bleed.

Yay for winners! (Although the amount of whining does get irksome after a while) That's when you just walk away from the computer for a bit and do something else.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

10+ Year Old Account
    My St. Patty's day drinking doesn't agree with the OP's post. It's hard to read. D:

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Deleted
    I'm on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. I'm bi-WINNING!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is brought to you by Tiger's Blood

So let me get this straight. If I win then I ruin wow? I don't get it.

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odexy View Post
    My St. Patty's day drinking doesn't agree with the OP's post. It's hard to read. D:
    I concurbllllll ....... /vomit.

Seriously, Wow is stale, and your whining about my winning is killing my buzz OP.

Happy St Patricks day.