Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Colossus Smath, Overkill... plz nerf Arms Warriors!!

10+ Year Old Account
    As a proud nerd, I can say that skinny little bitch got exactly what he deserved, way to go big red.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saberon View Post
    The sad thing is of all the bystanders, only that one girl intervened.
    And even then, that was after the little punk got slammed.
    Ya that girl totally intervened, just sitting there and watching while the violence went on, only to waltz in at the end to tell the other kid: "Let it go or he's going to do that to you" then getting out of his way and walking away, even though he's obviously chosing to chase after the fat kid for revenge. That's totally what I call intervention alright, girl should be slammed along with the punk.

Nothing worse then people who have a wonderful self image based on all talk, when their actions show they're really just as morally bankrupt (if not more so) as the people they look down on.
    Last edited by Arganis; 2011-03-17 at 11:06 PM.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck ya i fricken love this kid!!! Fuck yea man good for you :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Why didn't he just vanish? L2p noob.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Why would a skinny 12 yr old go against someone thats taller, and heavier than him ? Just stupid, he got what he deserved.

That was fucking amazing. I LOVED how the skinny twat stumbled around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the news would get their stories straight... first, the little runty kid hobbled away with a "bruised knee", then it became a "fractured leg bone", now its been called a "dislocated knee"... Little goatfucker got what he deserved imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganis View Post
    Ya that girl totally intervened, just sitting there and watching while the violence went on, only to waltz in at the end to tell the other kid: "Let it go or he's going to do that to you" then getting out of his way and walking away, even though he's obviously chosing to chase after the fat kid for revenge. That's totally what I call intervention alright, girl should be slammed along with the punk.
    Did you watch the same vid? The girl just came around the corner shortly before the power bomb

i will say that its good too see someone who stand up eigenst the bulies.. i'm self a guy who had been bullied in school by a class mate( a cupple years ago) the thing is just that i threw a pretty heavy table in hes head ( yes i had a black out moment in the class room, not that happy about it that he went on the hospital and had to stay there for a week ) but the thing i'm happy about is that i didn hit eny of the other 18 class mates in the room.

// Centego
    (Sorry about my bad Gramma hope you all can read it)

As an ex-fat kid, I sooo wish I had done something this epic when I was a kid.

Big guy in red, I salute you. /salute

Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Why would a skinny 12 yr old go against someone thats taller, and heavier than him ? Just stupid, he got what he deserved.
    It gets better.... this has been going on for 3 years between these two.
    .....and the bully's mother has actually gone and demanded an apology from the kid her son has been picking on for three bloody years.

The internet has actually created another victim in this case. There is apparently an 80 year old cancer patient with the same name as the kid or his father or something. Well, someone posted that poor guys contact info online and he's been getting rude and abusive phone calls since this video went up.
    -----+-- [Thaddius] ++++++++

Just because you are unique, does not mean you are right.
    Ðoser of Illidan

I just don't get why people don't understand why self defense is a necessary part of life. Here is a kid getting punched, harmed for all the idiots out there, not once, not twice, but 3 times. The little kid had plenty of chances to go away but he didn't take them. So many people think violence isn't the answer then tell me what should have happened? sure the bigger kid could have ran off, but then no one would probably believe that a smaller and younger kid was actually being a bully to this large older kid. Red would have most likely continued to have been bullied until something even worse happened and his social rep would probably have fallen too. In Red's defense he was being harmed and so did something to stop more damage to his own person from being done.

To all those who say violence is never an answer it is you people that allow this to happen. You sit on the sidelines for other people (armed forces and police are big bulls-eyes) to keep the violence off of your grubby hands cause guess what it isn't the big guy's fault for being punched. There is a difference between wanting no violence and understanding how far we should let ourselves get scarred before something should happen. Oh, and guess what peacekeepers aren't omniscient or omnipotent. If violence is never the right answer then tell me how far we should let other people risk our lives? Until we lay down and die? or maybe until never? Tell me, if you weren't going to get help until too late, if you may never get back what was rightfully yours, if you were about to lose freedom, if you were about to lose something you loved, tell me, what would you do?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is what you get IRL if a Rogue and a Warrior duel. The Rogue gets body slammed. But ah, WoWs a game. A fantasy game, even. Every thing is possible in a fantasy game!

---------- Post added 2011-03-18 at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    It gets better.... this has been going on for 3 years between these two.
    .....and the bully's mother has actually gone and demanded an apology from the kid her son has been picking on for three bloody years.

The internet has actually created another victim in this case. There is apparently an 80 year old cancer patient with the same name as the kid or his father or something. Well, someone posted that poor guys contact info online and he's been getting rude and abusive phone calls since this video went up.
    Well, the Internet is like Nuclear energy. Its very handy, but only one mistake and it can be fatal.

Well, that small kid is not gonna grow up into someone likeable if he's a idiot and a douche like that... Specialy if the parents are idiots... Eaither way, good for the big kid to stand up to that idiot. Sometimes there needs to be a hard slap in the face for the person to even consider learning something, or in this case a bodyslam I guess. It isn't always the answer, but ususaly when the time calls for it, it's ususaly effective.

Deleted
    zangief >:3 shudav FADC those punches then green hand him >:3

Deleted
    DAAM. Well he kinda deserved it so well done chubby!

I at first was confused at whom the bully was. I first thought it was the huge kid, then I saw the little kid hop up and down and pick on him. I think the Bully got what he deserved. And hats off to the guy who did not kick the kid when he was down.

What alot of people don't understand is how much of a dick people can be.

My brothers 4 years older than me and he was in the Royal Marine Reserves.

Whenever he went to the town on a drink run the fact he was in the forces would get spread round and you'd get the what I like to call:

Lets see how tough he is scenario aka get our ass handed to us.

There was also a point a couple of weeks back (hes left the RMR) was that a group of chav's (england) had one guy come up and start shouting in his face at a bus stop, my bro was listening to a mp3 so you just slowly took his earphones out and said "come on then" the chav looked stunned.
    My bro then started walking away, and the group of chavs started hurling abuse, so again he stopped, turned round and walked back...no fights happened though.

...The funniest thing about that bus stop scenario is, the group didn't realise my bro could hear them going "oh shit hes coming back"

(hes like 6 "3 short hair kinda muscly).(with anger issues, or used to, due to being bullied when he was younger)

I just could not stop laughing. I saw it a few days ago, but it's still hillarrious.