Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why fishing is awesome.

Ive noticed alot of people out there that arent fishers. the common excuse is that fishing is boring and you would rather fish in real life. i can respect that. so i wanna say...TY for your choices thats an extra 5-8k gold in my pocket weekly because just fishing in tol barad ive gotten the following in 1 day.

2 stacks of this expansions heavy leather
    4 stacks of cindercloth
    volitile water x56
    volitile earth x23
    volitle fire x19
    volitile life x30
    84 gold
    a ton of enchanting mats "varies"
    400 eel "they sell for 150 a stack"

that is all..thanks for the free money.

The time you spend doing that, I can get more gold.

I fish any of the wreck nodes I pass while Im in the area, but hanging around for hours fishing there isn't too appealing to me. Perhaps to work on the guild achievement, but thats it.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

i dont fish for hours at all at best 30 min a day. but seriously thats about how many people actually fish. the rate is so low im making this much money off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i dont fish for hours at all at best 30 min a day. but seriously thats about how many people actually fish. the rate is so low im making this much money off of it.
    Your 400 eels alone would take over an hour.

Edit: And that's under circumstances far more favorable than anything you'd actually find in-game.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

The 30 minutes you spent fishing, I spent surfing the internet for videos to relieve myself.

See what I did there?

ok that many eels ..may have sat in my bags for a few days <.< but still around rustburg you cant deny theres always atleast 3-5 pools and each pool has about 6 fish.

You do that I'll buy a BoE and sell it for 5k more in infinitely less time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Fishing is awesome because I got a turtle out of it.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyistheguy View Post

That is all.
    And the title: Salty. Sometimes it's like mining, when you get on a roll and you find all these nodes and you just happen to be traveling a path of good fortune, you don't want to stop. Keep the fortune train rolling for as long as you can til it starts to run out... thus it's addictive if you can stand it in the first place. Personally I would prefer to sit in one place all the time and just fish out of the water, turn on the sound effects and some music and play with my eyes closed.

*Splash*

Moderator Edit: Just to remind everyone, the discussion of botting is not allowed and will result in an infraction. The rules on the subject can be found here - Shamanic.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2011-03-18 at 09:50 AM.

Deleted
    Boooo for bots, have some effort.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr View Post
    Or, you can set up a fishing bot for the night and get your 5-7k gold.
    Uh ohhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyistheguy View Post

That is all.
    I like turtles.

I am guessing sac loves to gank people fishing in TB which is why he/she made the post

I find fishing a good source of income. But I find herb/mining yields better results.

Does anyone fish without a fishbot? I can't, because fishing is the most boring thing in UNIVERSE after actually playing wow-pve.

Fishing makes me want to rip my eyeballs out. Staring at the bobber for that long cannot be good for you. Although I guess you could just listen for the splash too.

I dig fishing and I used to fish in TB all the time. it was kind of a pain since I kept getting ganked...

except now I'm on a different server and it isn't PvP anymore... maybe I'll have to go fishing tonight

volatile fishing is a great source of income since they are so damn easy to sell. certain fish you can sell for a nice chunk of change too however I tend to have way more fish then I could ever sell.

also I want more rare mounts/fish that actually do something. farming my turtle mount/Mr. Pinchy was a blast (I might be exaggerating a bit)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    The time you spend doing that, I can get more gold.
    This is true. However, you can put up your auctions of whatever you usually sell and while people buy your stuff there and you gain money, you can go fishing (or other type of farming) and gain money that way too. I don't personally do this as my playtime is limited and I have priority on other things than farming, but maybe an appealing idea to someone else.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    Ive noticed alot of people out there that arent fishers. the common excuse is that fishing is boring and you would rather fish in real life. i can respect that. so i wanna say...TY for your choices thats an extra 5-8k gold in my pocket weekly because just fishing in tol barad ive gotten the following in 1 day.

2 stacks of this expansions heavy leather
    4 stacks of cindercloth
    volitile water x56
    volitile earth x23
    volitle fire x19
    volitile life x30
    84 gold
    a ton of enchanting mats "varies"
    400 eel "they sell for 150 a stack"

that is all..thanks for the free money.
    i just went to fish in tol barad and i didnt get any of these that u said.can u make a map where is a good spot to fish or smt?