Thread: Decimation Proc

Decimation Proc

Hey Guys,

Quick question. When Decimation Procs so that my Soul Fire's cast time is shorter, do I spam Soul Fire until the proc runs out? Ive noticed that if I spam it sometimes the proc will refresh itself during my spam of SF so for a good amount of time I will just be casting SF.

I am not sure if the quick cast of SF will output enough dmg that Shadow Bolt would cover in just a few casts.

Thanks in Advance,

Kyn

10+ Year Old Account
    As it is now when you hit the execute range keep up the same rotation but use soulfire instead of shadowbolt.

Meaning keep up dots keep using hand of guldan and when you get molten core procs use incinerate. When your not doing that spam soulfire.

Thanks lightgil!

I forgot to mention I do keeep dots up, cast HoG off CD and Incin on Molten Core. Was just curious about replacing SB with SF when Dec procs.

Everytime I was doing it I was thinking to myself, "Man this can't be right" lol (inb4 that's what she said)

Thanks again Light!

Kyn

you should be able to keep decimation going for the final 20% of the fight. but as light said, keep up all the other parts of your priority list, just replace shadow bolt.

are you using anything to track decimation? would be nice if blizz put in decimation auras, much like the molten core ones.

Infernity, thank you for the reply! I am using Power Auras to track the Decimation Proc, as well as Molten Core.

Tobias, I thought SF did refresh it but I never watched it 'closely' so I thought it was "Hit or Miss" and eventually it would run out. but thank you!

Last night I was in a BoT and my Molten Core was proccing like crazy. More than usual I was beginning to wonder if they increased it haha. But I think it was just a good night and got lucky. It was St. Patricks Day.

Thanks guys,

Kyn