Deleted

Check your Hotmail junkmail folder..

..and type the first word of the titles of the first 15 entries. Doesn't have to be hotmail, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who used it ages ago and has since abandoned it :P

Blizzard The Tuukka Petri Blizzard Too FW Blizzard Business Big Blizzard How - Battle.net Battle.net

When will they realize I have no use for dozens of beta invites..
    Last edited by mmoc4e12ba5ccd; 2011-03-18 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammurg View Post
    ..and type the first word of the titles of the first 15 entries. Doesn't have to be hotmail, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who used it ages ago and has since abandoned it :P

Blizzard The Tuukka Petri Blizzard Too FW Blizzard Business Big Blizzard How - Battle.net Battle.net

When will they realize I have no use for dozens of beta invites..
    noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply

all from "blizzard" about how my account has been selected for beta.....
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    Blackburn Gizoo FOG Gizoo Hotmail iTunes rosehip Gizoo Star Gizoo rosehip susan_usa28 SXF Gizoo rosehip

Then again, I don't use hotmail for email.

Battle.net Halifax Luxury Crude Insure Your Conistar Congratulations Not Battle.net Important Contact Smartphones Battle.net Legal World
    Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor.

15 mails from blizzard concerning my account. Fun fact: that e-mail address is not associated with the battle-net account. Fail.

Anne CC Handbags Financial Forclosure PPI Honda Freebie GB Instant Enlarge Tara Horoscopes Solar Borders - - 보딩*

Deleted
    Blizzard Link Blizzard Time A new Return Fwd Talk Blizzard Chat Trion

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply noreply

all from "blizzard" about how my account has been selected for beta.....
    Those fake beta invites were one of the cruelest scams in wow e-mail phishing But yea, my spam folder looks a lot like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    P3-Support-Deborah-Support-Support-wowaccount@bliz...-wowaccount@blizz...-Support-Heather-Dancingbear-P3-WoWaccountadmin@blizz...-P3-Dancingbear-Mafia Wars by Zynga

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mietsch View Post
    P3-Support-Deborah-Support-Support-wowaccount@bliz...-wowaccount@blizz...-Support-Heather-Dancingbear-P3-WoWaccountadmin@blizz...-P3-Dancingbear-Mafia Wars by Zynga

dancingbear 0.o .......oh my.............
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unwirklich View Post
    15 mails from blizzard concerning my account. Fun fact: that e-mail address is not associated with the battle-net account. Fail.
    Pretty much this, my account has been hacked and i NEED to click here to stop it being closed for good, shame i never used the account for Warcraft at all yet they know that i play it though..

Deleted
    Mikaela TheElite Salina Blizzard Lonley Isabella Blizzard High-Quality Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard WoWaccountadmin noreply The-Internet Blizzard

HadleyX

You might wanna remove your email from the first one!

Quote Originally Posted by Grubby View Post
    HadleyX

You might wanna remove your email from the first one!
    That's SCAM! I don't even play rift.

Edit: Oh i got it, but I don't care. It's not my battle.net mail

he means that your email can be seen at the screenshot :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Reminder
    Kuja
    Congratulations
    Important
    Use
    Use
    New
    New