Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand

Strangest non-sexual thing that arouses you?

Fun stuff is taking a turn for the worst. Sort of.

As the title states, what weird thing, event, sound, taste, or whatever at least somewhat sexually arouses you (something a little further than getting some adrenaline flowing)? Actual erotic things do not count!

Strangest for me I would have to say is being in the presence of any high speed attack aircraft taking off, or performing a high speed, low pass flyby. F-16, F-15, Tornado, Typhoon, Rafale, you name it. @_@
    red panda red panda red panda!

Every time i win a sc2 1-1 match on the ladder i get a semi.

Intense rain with thunderstorm. Sometimes it's funny when heavy rain starts and everyone hides in the buildings, and I like to go out and stand under water streams, it strangely energizes me.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

10+ Year Old Account
    Money. Quite literally, the scent of the paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Asera View Post
    You sir are a horrible person. X.x
    i agree.........

Deleted
    I feel peaceful and happy when thinking about sudden death. Also I enjoy storms and small quakes, thinking they are rather cozy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    I feel peaceful and happy when thinking about sudden death. Also I enjoy storms and small quakes, thinking they are rather cozy.
    I agree.

about the second one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something about thundering sound I guess, I like thunderstorms as well. Jet engines take the cake for me though, so much that I have to go to a washroom a few times to 'clean up' when I'm at an air show.

Deleted
    I also tend to get relaxed/fall asleep/get goosebumps when people whisper, paint/draw/write on paper when it's quite or simply make careful sounds... wuuuuuuuuuuuuush >.<

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you mean sexual arousal, then some songs get me going. Not the singing/artist. Just the music of it. Certain rhythms. Especially if there's a lot of bass pounding in the background. I guess it's like how you guys are saying the thunder gets to you?

As for just.. major excitement.. airplanes taking off & landing give me a huge adrenaline rush. Oh my god I love it. A lot of people I've talked to are freaked out by taking off & landing, but I love it. Especially landing. You're riding in the plane, and it's been sooo calm, and then the lower you get, the faster things are flying by you as you look out the window. Then you hit the ground, and it's just this huge rush feeling. I can't explain it, but I love it. It's kinda sad, but that's really one of the things I look forward to when I go to visit my folks back at home is just feeling that awesome rush again. x__x (And then likewise the calmness of flying up high in the air. Most of the airplanes I've gone through are pretty big with very little turbulence. o: )
    I am a filthy casual!

15+ Year Old Account
    I also tend to get relaxed/fall asleep/get goosebumps when people whisper, paint/draw/write on paper when it's quite or simply make careful sounds... wuuuuuuuuuuuuush >.<
    For some reason, the sound of running computers soothes me. I used to go to my dad's office when I was a kid, and I'd always fall asleep in the server room. lol.

I'm surprised no one has said eating chocolate or a rich, expensive dessert yet. That's usually a popular one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunderstorms and Chocolate. Nothing gets me more excited than seeing a Moderate Risk area on the convective outlook in my area. It gets me excited for a chase not to mention I get to play with my weather toys.

GREarth
    GRAnalyst
    GRLevel3

10+ Year Old Account
    Death metal

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting a large crit on my warrior.

Very strong thunderstorms (Wind gusts, large hail)

Downing a boss you've progressed on for a while

Eating cheesecake (Not even kidding) its like an orgasm of the mouth

Selling a full bag of herbs for 6-10K ^^

Just a few things...
    Signatures are overrated.

15+ Year Old Account
    As for just.. major excitement.. airplanes taking off & landing give me a huge adrenaline rush. Oh my god I love it. A lot of people I've talked to are freaked out by taking off & landing, but I love it. Especially landing. You're riding in the plane, and it's been sooo calm, and then the lower you get, the faster things are flying by you as you look out the window. Then you hit the ground, and it's just this huge rush feeling. I can't explain it, but I love it. It's kinda sad, but that's really one of the things I look forward to when I go to visit my folks back at home is just feeling that awesome rush again. x__x (And then likewise the calmness of flying up high in the air. Most of the airplanes I've gone through are pretty big with very little turbulence. o: )
    Slow planes give me the adrenaline rush too, the fast ones literally make me wet. ><

I know exactly what you mean with the rush of landing in a commercial airliner too, and the calm of flying... at least in big planes. There is no calm in flying in something like a Dash 8. None.

drinking cold water...being serious

Am I allowed to say "this thread"?

I find watching dumb people get killed or injured quite fulfilling, knowing they're the reason for so many warning labels cuz natures wants them gone and man tries to deny that.

Most relaxing is a train going quietly by on tracks. I slept in a bed with the most beautiful woman I've ever known and fallen in love with as that for the terrible noise in the background. So it reminds me of that perfect time in life and how I wish I could keep it.

Deleted
    Listening to music that I completely love, I mean really LOVE like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM9ioS_lUNE
    Anime + That music = ohdeargodneedtochange.