Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Standing outside in pouring rain, recreating the scene from Shawshank Redemption when Andy finally escapes and raises his arms in pure joy. It is the most epic feeling ever. Followed by a nice cup of hot chocolate/coffee, this is pure win.

The wind, greatest feeling ever.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

The smell of gasoline. Srsly.

smoke from a Djarum Black clove cigarette, or that crackling sound a lit one makes.

it should be noted for creepiness that I don't smoke. at all. I used to be married to a woman who smoked these and the smell of them is phenomenal. it's the only thing about her i miss, lol.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 2011-03-18 at 11:52 PM.
    moderators removed my signature picture because they can't get Glad like me.

Haters Gonna Hate

Cars. All cars. Carburetors, throaty exhausts, sexy Italian machinery.

when im playing counsel games and i get to a really hard part in a game i get so mad that i get a rager. i guess i get that from my dad

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dinging 85, winning loot rolls, black and white photo's of Margaret Thatcher

10+ Year Old Account
    Voices.

To clarifiy, some people have these voices which just cause me to become "happy in the pants place" as I like to say. Doesn't matter what they are saying either. If they talk, their voice excites me. It's only some people though, and I only ever dated one person who could do it.

He got a lot of action because of it. XD

"I had toast for breakfast." *Zing!*

Quote Originally Posted by laell View Post
    Cars. All cars. Carburetors, throaty exhausts, sexy Italian machinery.
    This ^ also, the smell of burning rubber and the sound of all boosted cars

Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    Pouring water down my back on a hot day.
    this
    lol10chars
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Non-sexual, uhh.... Maybe Handling Guitar strings. Gives you that feeling in the back of your neck...

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One thing that really excites me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH_9lJxeiXg

Now fast forward to 3:28ish if you are impatient and just listen....

Also at 19:30 and forward..... so orgasmic. The explosion of rhythms around 19:50 is just... so much for me, being a musician.

Also, playing the drums gets me going, a lot. Very excited for that.
    Killing a new boss my guild has been working on for a while....
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    I like turtlez.

On a serious note: There's really not that much "non-sexual" thing that arouses me, too much sexual arousing stuff in the world today.

For example, right now, out of the corner of my Eye, Cameron Diaz, Christina Applegate & Selma Blair is dancing in the movie "The sweetest thing"
    While they sing "Your penis is too big to fit in here".

I mean c'mon, pretty hard to get aroused by anything non-sexual since EVERYTHING is sexual today.

10+ Year Old Account
    The scent of freshly unpackaged electronics, It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    When a big explosion goes off and the shockwave from the blast hits your chest, that feeling of immense power. Or the feeling of accomplishment when you successfully blow something to unrecognisable pieces.
    I played with a lot with fire when I was little, turns out dad did so too, but on a whole other level. I've even heard tales of his achievements from his friends. I guess I got my love for explosions from him.

I reread my post and realized I might be pretty dangerous given the proper tools...

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos Bolt. Just look at its shape.

Also, that aggressive, corrosive sound Incinerate makes and the crashing sound followed by complete silence that Shadowfury makes.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sitting in the backseat of a car, holding hands with my significant other and looking up at the stars together.

But that's probably a little too close to erotic for this, so...

The music of Final Fantasy games. Orchestrally arranged or piano tracks, but chiptunes are... acceptable.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    The scent of freshly unpackaged electronics, It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Oh my god, I never even thought of this before...

I just got a Cyberpower UPS for my home servers, the smell of the new parts sort of fills my room... I don't know if this is a bad thing (Probably not cause my other one did the same a few months ago), but I like it. xD
    red panda red panda red panda!

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    smoke from a Djarum Black clove cigarette, or that crackling sound a lit one makes.
    *Snip*

it should be noted for creepiness that I don't smoke. at all. I used to be married to a woman who smoked these and the smell of them is phenomenal. it's the only thing about her i miss, lol.
    Dear god, I remember smoking those every time I would drink. I'd end up going through 4 packs a night at 7 bucks a pack. But damn, those things were delicious.

Also, small women eating a lot, girls accurately using tech terminology correctly and a good build up and drop, for lack of a term, in a song.
    Last edited by xxf2dxx; 2011-03-19 at 01:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    When I climb up a rope... a dry orgasm kicks in dunno why

15+ Year Old Account
    Flying. Taking off, rolling, diving, climbing, coasting, landing, everything about flying.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.