Poll: Would YOU Ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, because I have it. I solo him, so even if I didn't have it, I still wouldn't

Scrub Resto Druid Trying to Make a Difference

57% said yes and 43% said no? You people got raised badly :S

15+ Year Old Account
    I would not ninja any rare mount.
    I had Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth ninjad from me twice... (yes it dropped twice, and I won the roll twice). Yet still the two times it dropped and I was master looter I didn't ninja it, because that would make me as much of an asshat as those who stole it from me.
    Ninja looting isn't worth it for pixels which will still be there to try for again next week. I'd much rather be known as a good player that people want to roll with again, than "enjoy" my shiny new pixels on my own because no one wants to group or raid with me again.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    Have it, No use for 2 . All thou it is tempting

Its more a FoS to me than a mount
    Achievement POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the best mount in the game, I collect mounts (and pretty much everything else), and no I wouldn't.

Yes i would Its just .. awesome

I am a giant mount whore (current count: 129), but even I wouldn't ninja Ashes. I have given other rare drop mounts to raid members based on /roll when I could have ninja'ed, so Ashes wouldn't be any different, despite how painful it may be to give an awesome mount away.

It would be a hardddddd choice, but likely no. Not because I think there'd be much of a perma-stain to my rep, these days ninja accusations fade away over time np, and I'm probably not going to be in any " highly respectable" guild soon. I would probly pretend to ninja it for the lulz by giving it to myself, then I'd trade it to a roll winner with immense sadness.
    Facile pi?

BEWARE:

I get annoyed easily by people who are slow-minded, and people who spell badly. Oh, and if you want to use the "not my first language" excuse, it isn't mine either.

.... i wouldnt ninja anything.... i think ninjas are the worst rpg players... i hate them from the deepest in my heart and sometimes i even wish they would just die in a fire...

No because if the group is smart they make you say the mount will go to the highest roller/it will stay on free for all and therefore if you ninja it youll prolly get a temp-ban and get it taken away anyway.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes because it's a game. Not like server reputation even exists anymore.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. Because im not a ninja.

---------- Post added 2011-03-20 at 10:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Yes because it's a game. Not like server reputation even exists anymore.
    You don't know?

Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

No, I wouldn't, and do you want to know why? Probably not, but I'll throw it at you anyway.
    I've already won the Ashes of Al'ar, against 14-16 other people. Don't believe me? Check
    out my achivements on the Armory.
    Proud Paladin Chef Evalet of the Alliance on Emerald Dream (EU)
    PS: when I first used my Al'ar, my FPS dropped like Clark Kent kissing a piece og kryptonite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope - would be lovely to have it but just no.

And anyway, you can solo/2/3/4 man it quite easily these days... take your friends, the same ones, and work at it every week.

If I were the raid leader? No, I've seen someone do it and get banned for it (and they took ashes away).

If I were random joe raid member and FFA looting were on? Hell yes

But then again, I dont really care for Ashes anymore after farming it for so long...
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread still going? Oh jeez..

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I would