Poll: Would YOU Ninja Ashes of Al'ar?

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    I would not ninja any rare mount.
    I had Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth ninjad from me twice... (yes it dropped twice, and I won the roll twice). Yet still the two times it dropped and I was master looter I didn't ninja it, because that would make me as much of an asshat as those who stole it from me.
    Ninja looting isn't worth it for pixels which will still be there to try for again next week. I'd much rather be known as a good player that people want to roll with again, than "enjoy" my shiny new pixels on my own because no one wants to group or raid with me again.
    You were masterlooter and won the roll twice but got ninja'd? how did you pull off that number?

Definetly, so long as it doesn't result in me getting banned. I absolutely love that mount, and a few sadfaces is hardly anything to deter me.

Although, if there was a risk of getting banned, I wouldn't gamble it.

Deleted
    Don't have to ninja, got it after my 6th run, rolled same as an officer but won due to H being before V in the alphabet

10+ Year Old Account
    nah, i got the Dark Phoenix ... no need for it
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

No - Because stealing from anyone, no matter if it's from your neighbour in real life, your brother, or a random person you have never met before, and probably never will see again, over a collection of pixels, is bad character.

Edit:

Besides... the drop rate has been increased to 3%. it's not that rare anymore.
    Thoaee, Guardian of Cenarius, Proud member of <Rising Sun> Twisting Nether - EU

You'll only get banned if you or the ML specifically say the loot rules before you kill the boss, otherwise it's fair game

Quote Originally Posted by Thoaee View Post

Edit:

Besides... the drop rate has been increased to 3%. it's not that rare anymore.
    2% less rare!
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

Deleted
    Why would I ninja it, when I won it on my first run there ?:>(sorry, it had to be done).
    http://zhost.tk/u/q2/wowscrnshot_032211_042457.jpg

No. I'm a mount collector and the mount is badass but it's just a game. Those saying they would are internet tough guys. They only do douchebag things on the interent because they can't come close to doing it in real life. Sad humanity we're faced with today.

Deleted
    in the blink of an eye!

I would ninja it to myself when I solo it.

Nope, because I already have it.

Won it on a free roll too, rolled a 94 if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by wilzax View Post
    You were masterlooter and won the roll twice but got ninja'd? how did you pull off that number?
    I think what he's saying is that he saw it twice and lost it when he wasn't the master looter, and he saw it another two times when he was.

I've lost that same mount about 7-8 times between all my alts, but none of them were a ninja, just fail rolls.
    Last edited by Kokiron; 2011-03-29 at 06:49 PM.

prolly not... but some things are unthinkable
    Resistance Is Futile

Yeah and sell it!! trololololo

Depends on who I'm with, but by default, yes. If it was a pug, I'd ninja it. Guild/friends, I'd play fair.

meh call me crazy i dont like the way it looks.
    mimirons head or invincible however now those are real mounts

The (sad) results of this poll are the reason I will never pug something like this.

Deleted
    No. I do not really care for mounts and even if it was a legendary weapon or something else of use - I prefer to play nice and fair.

no

only dumb people ninja stuff. and the many posts here prove that.
    intelligent people wouldnt ninja cause they know they get nothing from it.

"UH I NINJAD A VIRTUAL ITAM. I'M DA SHIT. GIVE ME 582 NEW FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER PLEASE CAUSE I'M SO COOOOOOOL"

no thanks...seriously...whoever ninjas stuff like that should get some professional help.

No. It's fugly.

Now, Mimiron's head... maybe.

Hmmm, if I'd be the Master Looter of that party... I'd feel so tempted ..

Knowing myself I would not give in though, end up giving it to someone else in the end anyway. I would not give it to a complete idiot probebly though.. Can't really bare of handing over an item like that to someone in the party who didn't contribute a single thing to a kill like that. Though I would not take such a person in the first place.