Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Al'Akir 10heroic I held world first DPS across all classes for a few weeks, so clearly we scale slightly better perhaps from percentage debuffs on targets, at least from my experience anyway.

Also, the comment of Atramedes air phase affect all melee equally is wrong. We can still stand and hard cast spells to maintain DPS, a rogue, warrior, etc. can't do anything in this phase at all. We are at a significant advantage there.

Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Al'Akir 10heroic I held world first DPS across all classes for a few weeks, so clearly we scale slightly better perhaps from percentage debuffs on targets, at least from my experience anyway.
    That's cause all the awesome people did it on 25man.

Jokes aside, i love that fight cause it's one of the few where Enhance can realy shine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Yeah, you must be right, Clearly you have more skills than myself and the rest of the 75 Sinestra killing guild's Enhancement shaman, it has nothing to do with the Classes issues
    When did i ever state that??

Its the same eveytime when someone that dont have full HC gear try to make a comment on this forum...

The only thing i was saying was that atm with my gear and my raid experience i see us doing very well. And as stated i cant speak on endgame full hc gear and scaling was just putting in my two cents..

Quote Originally Posted by Mithranlas View Post
    When did i ever state that??

Its the same eveytime when someone that dont have full HC gear try to make a comment on this forum...

The only thing i was saying was that atm with my gear and my raid experience i see us doing very well. And as stated i cant speak on endgame full hc gear and scaling was just putting in my two cents..
    It was your comment on the end that instigated the reply. "in the end it all comes down to skilz". You are basically implying that people who are saying the DPS is not fine are having the problems because of their lack of skills which is not the case. The people who are having the problems are the good ones who are outfitted in 372. Those of us in 359's are not having problems.

From what I see, a pretty lousy player can dominate in 333/346 with enh. In 359, you can be at or near the top but you will need to play fairly well to do this. At 372, it doesn't matter how good you are, you won't top the meters. Thats the scaling issue that people are talking about.

The above obviously depends on the boss fight, the ability of rest of the persons guild, the raid buffs available and the role that person plays in the fight.