No 4pc Boomkin DPS

Hey Boomkins!

Just wondering for all of you out there who don't have 4pc yet, what's your DPS and how are you comparing to other classes so far?

I'm ilvl 353 atm, and I can pull around 10-12k DPS. I'm trying to break higher than my 11k average, but it's pretty much all on Starsurge RNG procs to push it up further.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do not have a 4pc bonus yet, and sit at 350 ilvl. in a heroic i can do an average of 14k-15k dps, but this due to the crazy amount of AoE we put out. single target i seem to average around 12-15k depending on the fight and RnG.

17k single target, 355 ilvl and no set bonus at all.
    Aiguille <3

Deleted
    I was doing around 15k over 10 million without buffs on dummies pre 4p (2p tho), if that helps.

10-12k? must be trollin'

In ILvL 349 I was pulling 15.4k according to my friends recount in BH. You can armory me, Bio of Skullcrusher (US). You should be able to push yourself a bit further than 10-12k. What's your rotation? Are you fulling gemmed, enchanted and reforged? Do you remember to use your cooldowns?

353 atm no 4p and im at 14-15k on HC dummy after 10 min. It just takes alot of time and practice, and ur dps will go up

Deleted
    I don't have it yet, I only have 1 piece -.- But I do around 11-13k Per fight

My rotation is Moonfire -> IS -> Starfall -> Starsurge -> Starfire till Eclipse. Keeping DoTs up, firing every starsurge on cooldown. I try to line up Starfall with Lunar Eclipse, Treants with Solar Eclipse. I even try to recast dots if I have haste buffs up so that it helps starsurge proc quicker.

I glyph up Insect Swarm, Starfall and Starsurge. I'm fully gemmed and enchanted as well, don't have epic shoulder enchant or Cata meta (still using wrath, so only missing out on the Int) and I'm using Hurricane on weapon at the moment (Power Torrent not worth enchanting on a blue weapon). My trinkets are the Baradin Warden Hit + spellproc trinket and Witching Hourglass (I have Theralion's Mirror, but Haste seems to be better than Mastery proc atm). I only have one PVP item, and that's to fill in a Relic slot.

I'm trying to boost my Singletarget DPS, since there are more of these encounters than multitarget in the game. I rarely ever hit 15k unless I am doing some AoE in the fight.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2011-03-22 at 02:44 AM.

always pulling 22-32k dps unless gimick fight like Chimaeron with 4 set. It is a HUGE dps increase for single target as well as multi target (100% mushroom and hurricane crits if you do it right). Overall its about 20% extra dmg.

no 4pc mainly blues with crafted epics (and 1 rep epic) 14.8k dps in BH
    This user has been banned.

Before I had 4p, I could almost get to 20k in BH but not quite. So full-epic, 20k single target dps (full raid buffed) should be possible pre 4p.
    Now with 4p it's a different story, and 20k are no problem at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Around 15-17k, in my 10 man I'm usually pretty high up on dps, 1st or 2nd.

I must be a real bad moonkin when i hear al these numbers.
    Over a complete 25 men raid with 4p T11 i am at average 17k and about 2/3k more with DI on me.
    I am working on my rotation all the time to optimize it, but 22-32k dp i have never reached.
    This must be a optimal crit/proc situation.
    ilvl i have is 358.
    Let the flaming begin!!
    My char Beastpower Realm Runetotem
    Last edited by Beastpower; 2011-03-22 at 09:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    Before I had 4p, I could almost get to 20k in BH but not quite. So full-epic, 20k single target dps (full raid buffed) should be possible pre 4p.
    Now with 4p it's a different story, and 20k are no problem at all.
    ironically enough the character in your sig doesnt have 4pc at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Tandurin View Post
    ironically enough the character in your sig doesnt have 4pc at all....
    Even more ironically, I'm in resto specc and equip because I was healing BoT yesterday...

Deleted
    i managed 21k BH without the 4 piece, fully epic though.

353 ilvl at time of kill (354 atm), with neither set bonus, yielded me 18.7k dps on argaloth on this week.

Edit- I think I had dark intent though now that I think about it, so I would have been closer to about 17k with only normal buffs.
    Last edited by sakino; 2011-03-22 at 03:30 PM.