Enchant for lvling feral druid heirloom weapon

Looked throught the leveling guide but couldn't see anything on there. Simple question really - what enchant should i have on my heirloom mace. Looking through those available, i assume +agility is the only one (working under the assumption on hit effects dont work in bear / cat form). Can anyone confirm?

Cheers

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

Re: Enchant for lvling feral druid heirloom weapon

I use +25 agi on mine.

crusader - procs on weapons have been working for quite a while

+agi or crusader are the only options I see.
    It comes down to personal preference, the heal from crusader can be a lifesaver at low levels.

15+ Year Old Account

I'd go for the agi personally. Crusader is good, but falls off post 60, and the strength is isn't as good as the agi, overall. The procs do work, but the healing is negligible, and, as a druid, you can just pop out to heal yourself anyways.

I'm lvl 67 now and mainly tanking in dungeons / questing in cat form. didnt realise 'on hit' effects work

However now i'm above lvl, the only real option other than agility is fiery, which i doubt is worth it, so i'm going for agility. thanks all

85 pala (tank1); 85 DK (tank2; 85 priest (unused), 85Drood (heals); 85 lock (dps); 85 warrior (Tank3) 85 hunter ;83 Shammy (Ele/Resto);65 rogue

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    What about enchants for the shoulders/helm/chest/cloak?

*Only relevant thread that came up in a search*

10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulders and headpieces don't have any enchants available from Enchanting.

For a Feral, the cloak should probably be Enchant Cloak - Stealth and the chest Enchant Chest - Greater Stats. I'd be interested to see if anyone could think of anything better, as this was all I found while searching WoWhead.

Also: Really? Resurrecting a four month old thread? The "Post New Thread" button is nothing to be afraid of.

15+ Year Old Account
    we always complain pppl dont read post before posting a new threat, now this guy did take the time to look for an other threat and you still whine at him :/
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    we always complain pppl dont read post before posting a new threat, now this guy did take the time to look for an other threat and you still whine at him :/
    There's a difference between looking for threads, and necroing one. Reposting an identical RECENT thread clutters the front page, necroing a thread just means there's more BS to wade through.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    Also: Really? Resurrecting a four month old thread? The "Post New Thread" button is nothing to be afraid of.
    Rules of the forum only state that it's bad when:

* Thread-necro: Reviving an old thread for no reason other than bumping it to the first page

I was asking a legit question. I cannot find what to enchant my helm/shoulders with for my new toon. As for more "bs" to wade through, the thread had 4 posts in it, relevant to possible responses people would give.