Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    We downed halfus & Valiona the first time with like 330avg across the group, maybe 335. so definetly ready with that kind of gear

I'm actually surprised how often I use the Mirror -- def system, maloriak, nef, and ele monstrosity. We haven't put any attempts in on Cho'gall or Al'akair yet. Having an extra 1m DR CD does come in handy when there's big hits of elemental damage going around.
    Wouldn't bother using it on Al'Akir. You shouldn't take any Electrocute damage anyway. Might be nice for P1 when you get stuck in a blizzard though.

Definitely worth using on Cho.

Whyfor on Ascendant Council or Tron? I'm genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Katarn View Post
    Whyfor on Ascendant Council or Tron? I'm genuinely curious.
    Just another minor cd to rotate to avoid some aoe elemental damage and save some healer mana. Seemed to matter more when we were first starting to get into raids, but not so much now.

Phase 1 of ascendant council I rotate between mirror and barkskin to mitigate a little more of the glaciate damage. It's not *that* much, but kept on cd it can provide more mitigation than any other trinket will.

Def System is the same way -- another minor cd to rotate through during unavoidable, raid-wide aoe. Although, I will say, having it on did allow for our first def system kill -- my other cd's weren't available (there were _a lot_ of mistakes made), and Arcanotron targeted me for a blast that wasn't interrupted when I did not have enough health to survive it. I popped the trinket, barely lived, and then was healed to full.

For the most part, it was more relevant while progressing to avoid some extra damage. Now that our healers are pretty well geared, it doesn't seem to be a big deal any more (save end-instance bosses).

Deleted
    i'm no tank but,
    maybe you can lower som crit for some more dodge? to get urself a little mor survivability

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elmachino View Post
    i'm no tank but,
    maybe you can lower som crit for some more dodge? to get urself a little mor survivability
    If I loose too much crit, I loose the proc of Savage Def which potentially could be fatal