Video Game Commentary Tips

Hello there! I am currently working hard on setting up my YouTube channel for some video game commentary starting small with World of Warcraft with some PTR content and boss kills on live then eventually move on to include other games. I have full Fraps version that records my gameplay very smoothly and in high quality (1080p HD) and a pretty decent microphone.

My question here is, what do people want to see in a good video game commentator? I currently plan to do solo if that helps your decision. Thanks for any feedback you give.

Deleted
    plan your script in advance, nobody wants to hear you "Urming and arghing". Get some light background music, play it very faintly, background noise can be offputting,

I would personally want a video game commentator to talk in viking berserk.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just my 2 cents;

- Never say "In my opinion...". Of course it is your opinion, it is your vlog!
    - As said before, prepare yourself before recording. Write your text, rewrite, and rewrite again.
    - I hate when people review Mario Party and Carmaggedon with the same mind... "Mario Party is fun, but it lacks blood". Basically, no one wants to listen a noob or a non player. Only talk about what you know.
    - You can find some good players here, on the forums, willing to help. You're not supposed to know everything about the games you play - interviews can provide a good opinions to your listeners about issues that you might not know well.
    - If you think you have something to make people laugh, go ahead, but don't abuse. It's very easy to sound boring and/or stupid when you're trying to be funny.

Prepare, prepare, and prepare more. Nothing more annoying then hear "uuuuuh" 50% of the time. In fact, I say if you notice in post-production that you did "uuuuh" - re-record. It's not live, so there is no excuses really.

Thanks for the replies so far guys. Im making note of this on a notepad and preparing alot. Keep anymore useful info coming and will post my first videos soon for opinions

I like commentators who are energetic and funny and have a lot to say.