Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Jar of Ancient Remedies Heroic

Right now I'm using Core of Ripness and Alchemy Trinket, should I switch any of those for Jar Heroic?
    Thanks
    Edit: forgot to mention I'm a Holy Priest

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

Deleted
    Yes. Doesn't matter which of the other trinkets you lose, cause both have advantages. Core is the better trinket if you don't use pot of concentration.
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-03-21 at 10:46 PM.

Considering the Jar is bugged and it doesn't remove the Spi bonus when you use it, yes use the Jar.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

Are you sure it's bugged?

Use: Grants 7260 mana, but consumes all applications of Inner Eye and prevents Inner Eye from being triggered for 30 sec. (2 Min Cooldown)
    It says it stops it from being triggered, not the buff being removed, hence you get the 15 or so seconds of Inner Eye until it expires, and then have to wait till Blind Spot dissipates before you can begin to get more Inner Eye buffs. This is how it works for me.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post

It says it stops it from being triggered, not the buff being removed, hence you get the 15 or so seconds of Inner Eye until it expires, and then have to wait till Blind Spot dissipates before you can begin to get more Inner Eye buffs. This is how it works for me.
    Well, you'd think "consume all applications" means that it would remove the buff. Thus, I concur it's bugged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post

"Use: Grants 7260 mana, but consumes all applications of Inner Eye and prevents Inner Eye from being triggered for 30 sec. (2 Min Cooldown) "

So it seems to be. Let's hope it never gets fixed. Even if it does get fixed, it gives the best mana returns on any trinket so far and can be ocnsidered BiS for several classes.

I decided to pass it for our Shaman in the group, I was talking with afew healers and they all said that I shouldn't pick it up unless I am going oom quick but I am not, especially not two mana tides.
    also I time my Shadowfiend and Hymn with Power Torrent proc so I get alot of mana back, so I will just stick with my old trinkets and save my EP for a better upgrade
    Thanks for the help though

Shielding your life since 2007 yo

What are you people saying about it being bugged? It removes the stacks when I use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    What are you people saying about it being bugged? It removes the stacks when I use it.
    They added the tag Heroic for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just used it then with a 5 stack; gained Blind Spot - didnt remove Inner Eye.

It just stops it from refreshing. So for ~15 seconds of the Blind Spot you still have the spirit pumping.

Heroic version only.

Yes, the Heroic verison is bugged out.
    Holy priest, yes use this trinket
    Disc priest, no dont use this trinket unless your having REALLY bad mana problems

Quote Originally Posted by dennisd View Post
    I decided to pass it for our Shaman in the group
    Smart move, as that indirectly buffs your regen as well via improving MT, assuming you're in the same group.

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Deleted
    MTT is raidwide now...

Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    MTT is raidwide now...
    Dang... I'm normally on top of these details, but haven't had a resto shaman in raid since WotLK

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post
    Smart move, as that indirectly buffs your regen as well via improving MT, assuming you're in the same group.
    MTT is also not affected by temporary buffs such as trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslick View Post

No need. its raid wide now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazi View Post
    MTT is also not affected by temporary buffs such as trinkets.
    The Jar stacks are not considered temporary, neither are the stacks from the tsunami deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    The Jar stacks are not considered temporary, neither are the stacks from the tsunami deck.
    Documentation of this?