New Patch Tomorrow?

Guys,

There is a long ass server maint. tomorrow does this mean there will be a new patch? If so would we have to reforge+regem everything?

More information would be awesome

i think we would have known if the patch is tomorrow ;[

15+ Year Old Account
    No, 4.1 does not come out tomorrow.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Unlikely, we still haven't started any preloads. That's usually a sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Sealpup View Post
    Unlikely, we still haven't started any preloads. That's usually a sign.
    I dunno we havent seen a ptr update in over a week now, and ithe servers go down at 3 am. BLIZZARD IS PULLING AFAST ONE ON US

I agree 3 am to 11.....
    I don't know. If the patch drops are there any major changes 2 be made in reforging?

I agree with posts 2 and 3, there is usually alot more discussion about someone saying that the PTR is on it's last build or Boub will put out an official notice he reackons it will be the next week.

I personally don't think it will be today, but at the same time this is getting a little ridiculous. 4.1 has been in testing for like over a month, it's not really introducing anything major. Just a few class balances, minor UI improvements and the 2 new dungeons in which surely are debugged now after over a month of testing on the PTR.

You'd think they'd just get it out, hotfix anything they've missed and then get Firelands on the PTR ASAP to quell the rage. Whilst im still trying to progress through heroic mode 25m's and I would like more time to at least get a few more bosses down, I still think this is taking alot longer then what is needed. If Firelands was included in 4.1, then by all means, take 3-4months to PTR it, but for some basic class changes/spell graphics/ 2 new dungeons/very minor ui updates, it's draaaaaggggging out...

Quote Originally Posted by Jona90 View Post
    Guys,

There is a long ass server maint. tomorrow does this mean there will be a new patch? If so would we have to reforge+regem everything?

More information would be awesome
    i didnt see any news on eu clinet !

I hate when blizz does this lmao

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jona90 View Post
    I hate when blizz does this lmao
    that's how it is does most times.. :P

blizz would have posted something about it, it cant be tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    There is always an announcement before a big patch like that comes out.
    The Lordliest of Meese

15+ Year Old Account
    - PTRs would be down.
    - there would be some notice in the offical forum
    - It would be right on the frontpage that the patch is coming.
    - you would see it in the maintenance message when you start wow

sooooooooooo

nope, not tomorrow/today

oh and yes to that poster somewhere before me:
    - there would be some preloading via blizzard downloader 1-2 weeks before (except when it is a 1-10mb hotfix-patch, which 4.1 is not going to be)

4.1 won't arrive on live for another 4 weeks ABSOLUTE minimum

---------- Post added 2011-03-23 at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    - If 10 people could bring every buff in a 25-raid, that would leave 15 random spots to fill with good players, so you WILL get a raidspot if you are skilled.
    do people do 25s? =O

hell no, and does this really belong in the warrior section? surely general discussion is more appropriate

Edit: suppose the only thing would be the regem/reforge thing, but would have thought the answers to those would be plainly obvious to anyone

Let's see... new PTR test notes JUST went up, I doubt it's going to be ready tomorrow.