Thread: little help

little help

OK this is my alt toon, he will be the off-tank for group 2 for raids in my guild as soon as we get a few more healers. i was wondering how i can improve my stats. i'm currently running GB and LCoTV every day for a trinket and ring. i know those are my two weakest items and then my weapon. but i can get that in the raid. also I'm in the process of making the JC tanking necklace to help improve my expertise.

---------- Post added 2011-03-22 at 02:03 PM ----------

its not allowing me to post my armory the name is kõrd on altar of storms

Deleted
    well to start, your reforging is completely wrong,
    you wanna forge any hit / exp into avoidance statts ( master > parry > dodge ( you want about 30% more parry then dodge rating )
    your forging the other way around.
    due to Vengeance you won't have any agro problems ( maybe at the start but thats where tott and MD come in )

- If you got the money you can go for Soul Blade, it is a nice tanking wep before you can get the mace from maloriak.
    - you wanna get 40 block on your shield
    - 40 stam or 50 dodge on your bracers instead of the hit
    - spec is debateable
    apart from that there aint mutch i can see you can improve easally apart from what you already mentioned yourself.
    Goodluck with your raids

Quote Originally Posted by Ramacon View Post
    well to start, your reforging is completely wrong,
    you wanna forge any hit / exp into avoidance statts ( master > parry > dodge ( you want about 30% more parry then dodge rating )
    your forging the other way around.
    due to Vengeance you won't have any agro problems ( maybe at the start but thats where tott and MD come in )

- If you got the money you can go for Soul Blade, it is a nice tanking wep before you can get the mace from maloriak.
    - you wanna get 40 block on your shield
    - 40 stam or 50 dodge on your bracers instead of the hit
    - spec is debateable
    apart from that there aint mutch i can see you can improve easally apart from what you already mentioned yourself.
    Goodluck with your raids
    This pretty much sums says it all. You can go to askmrrobot.com to improve what you can for what it's worth.