Thread: 1 more question

1 more question

Already posted like 3 topics recently but need 1 more question answered

Does Lacerate benefit from the Cat mastery when you switch fr bear back to cat form? So, next tick while in cat form will do more damage.
    ... right now, the tooltips on Wowhead say "requires cat/bear form" but it does not say that in-game.

Because that would make my rotation much more interesting: mangle/rake/shred/rip ->bearform lacerate/lacerate/lacerate -> catform then watch as rip/rake/lacerate all tick for huge amounts.

Or, is it upon application, meaning I can get up bleeds, then switch to bear and they will still tick for lots and I can basically tank them until the bleeds wear off? That also allows me more survivability

Or, are both masteries always active, allowing all bleeds to be more effective regardless?

Deleted
    Even if it did benefit from it, i can say that im pretty sure it would be a Dps loss

15+ Year Old Account
    upon aplication the damage of the effect is calculated

upon aplication it will take into accout your buffs / stats / mastery / crit

so it wont work as while you do have mastery in bearform. mastery wont be used to adjust the damage of your lacerate. and swapping to cat for mafter does not alter the bleed effect current on the mod. only thing that can alter the bleed effect are buff / debuffs on the target. like mangle / trouble or damage reduction effect. but once an bleed effecs is put up ti will no longer look at the stats of its caster
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Thanks, Elunedra that's what I was assuming.
    I understand switching to bear form would be a loss, but in situations where switching to bear would allow for longer survivability it is good to know your bleeds are still ticking for a lot of damage.