Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    you're too low on haste... get 7,5% unbuffed (since I assume you're raiding with a boomkin or shadow priest for the 5% bonus) renew gets an extra tick at 12,5% thats what we should aim for other than that mastery would help...

Using Inner Will instead of Inner Fire helps to cast more Renews, CoHs and PoMs, even if they heal for less (since IF gives SP) you can use them more, using renew as a filler spell usually it's better than FH - assuming people aren't on danger of dieing, if they're throw them a FH ofc

I'm raiding 10 man only but still renew represents most of my healing, however if you feel confortable about your mana regen you could still use Inner Fire and spam all those Instant Cast Spells

And like has been said before in this thread since you're running 25 man going full time Sanctuary Chackra is almost mandatory (unless for Chimaeron where serenity just feels OP, remember to switch back to Sanctuary for Feud phase)
    Kaeldin the Flamebreaker, lvl 85 Blood Elf Priest [Grim Batol EU]

There is never enough haste to compensate for bad DPS or a stupid tank.
    You can't heal stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyana View Post
    2. if aoe healing you place the circle of yellow pee down and use POH not COH. COH is situational, ideally on the move or if you have a spare gcd for a finishing touch.
    This is just downright incorrect. CoH is insanely effective and a smartheal. Unlike PoH, it will generate almost zero overhealing. It should be used on cooldown in pretty much any situation on pretty much any raid boss. Circle of yellow pee however is extremely situational and barely worth using even in the very few situations where it's effective.

What I did when I had the exact same problem was look at all holy priests that were ranking on fights and seeing what spells they used. It can give you a map on each fight which spells are going to pump out the most hps.

Also, oddly I was being outhealed by our druid and paladin as well. And, then one day I just started beating them. (So weird.) I am beginning to think holy priests just scale with gear differently, honestly.

I also stressed use of lightwell to my guild ad nauseum. Check out how well lightwell can help your numbers: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/f...?s=4174&e=4570