Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Lol i awakened the beast some more things anyway:

- i'm not saying that these addon (xperl,sexymap,sunnart or equivalent) are bad. They are the addon that are mostly wrong used. You can perfectly do a good UI with these.
    - when i say a bunch of non-configured addons, i mean that many people just install them for the sake of it, throw them on the screen and somentimes the even don't know what they do. And many times they ask "WTF IS THIS THING POPPED ON MY SCREEN I'LL MOVE IT ON ONE SIDE" (you don't know how many times i've heard it).
    - for the second time, there is no hate against anyone. If you like your ui AND you perform well (don't stand in the fire) it's fine for me:=) it's not like everyone must play the same way.

And for the sake of it, my UI http://i.imgur.com/lk7F8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by barker View Post
    Reminds me of that picture that people put on those motivational images saying this is the reason why people stand in fire.

# Girl or Fake UI?

I still cant decide if I hate or love it when Magmaw does that.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    # Girl or Fake UI?
    Too bad I can't INB4 ban.

BTW, for the people complaining about btex or whatever taking up space, check out ccknight's screen-resize addon, using them in conjunction is actually most optimal. (I don't have an active account or any server to go and find the name of it, it's by Ccknight of Ace).

Edit: It's CT_VIEWPORT
    Last edited by Purgex; 2011-03-24 at 05:47 AM.