Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    To me, this sounds like you're being used. (I also go by the assumption you're a guy. Hard to tell from your post, srsly!) Obviously you can argument otherwise as you have been a friend with her for so long, however what she has done is completely... how to put it... cheap. Even IF she likes you, kissing you while having a boyfriend is absolutely out of the question. It's understandable you'd go with the flow at that point, but you really should give it some extra thought, now that she has cheated on her boyfriend with you.
    As alot of the other posts are mentioning: you should be careful with this girl. She sounds like a proper femme fatale who can drag you all the way down. Don't go that road. I have personally been there, completely blinded by love to this girl, and the only thing I got out of it was a depression and grey hair. Shut her off. You will feel it is wrong, but I can assure you it is what's right. You will appreciate it some day.

Deleted
    Unless her BF is some kinda crazy bastard, and she's scared of what he'll do if she breaks up with him, she sounds like... something i shouldnt say here. I definitely think you should talk about it, but unless she has a darn good reason to do stuff like that to her current BF, she'd do the same to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    Trust me, if you don't talk about it, eventually you two will go your separate ways and you're always going to wonder... what if? Rip it off like a bandaid! I did once. I got hurt. I moved on. I'm happier than ever. I don't regret anything.
    This exactly. Seriously. What's the worst that can happen? You not being together? You're not together now. You're back at square one.
    Stream: Gurkalicious

Two words: Devil's Threesome.

Wait what? Are you a women or a man, very misleading title.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Hit it and quit it. If that means nothing to you (sex), than just ignore her, and go on your merry way. My 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    Trust me, if you don't talk about it, eventually you two will go your separate ways and you're always going to wonder... what if? Rip it off like a bandaid! I did once. I got hurt. I moved on. I'm happier than ever. I don't regret anything.
    truer words have never been spoken.

live with no regrets if you dont go for it youll always wonder. that and friends come and go, sucks to say, but learn to deal with it. if hooking up with her breaks apart your friendship then it probably would have faded away eventually. possibly on good terms and possibly not but that can apply to both you going for it and for not.

but trust me, your better off giving it a shot than kicking yourself in the head later.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    hit it and quit it, you dont want a girlfriend that will cheat on her boyfriend D= ...or do you???
    He wins. This girl is no good for you.. or anyone else for that matter. Trash is a dime a dozen good sir, the sooner you learn that the easier it will be to get through these types of situations in the future. There will be more. Best of luck!

Deleted
    I am a guy. Edited the original post to make that clearer as well.

Thanks for all your opinions guys. Helps me to see this from a more subjective approach and most of you are actually right.

Ask her. Take her out for coffé or anything. And just tell her how you feel and ask her what you should do about it. You can't really be friend with someone you're in love with, you'll have to pick different paths in life or be together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I finally kinda managed to shut my feelings down last week but I went to her house as I generally tend to and we made out. For the first time in 3 years. While her boyfriend was in the bathroom.
    Or you're a troll, or she's a whore. So... Grow up, and **** you ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Seduce
    2) Engage in sexual activities
    3) Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Fath View Post
    I am a guy. Edited the original post to make that clearer as well.

Thanks for all your opinions guys. Helps me to see this from a more subjective approach and most of you are actually right.
    G'Luck man!

Tell her your true feelings.
    She will 'accept' and it will go 2 ways:

1.She will break up with her boyfriend to be with you.
    2.She will stay with her boyfriend making you feel ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

Either way, she will cheat again (as she did with you).
    So if you don't mind getting your feeling hurt, try it and get some good female love while it lasts. If you don't want to get hurt, don't ask for it

She wanted a threesome. How could you not!

Apologize to her boyfriend, who upon hearing about this for the first time, will break up with her. Your friend, now emotionally devastated, will come seeking you to comfort her. Use your obvious masculine charm to comfort her while slowly working her up. When the time is right, shove your tongue down her throat, pick her up, then throw her onto your bed and proceed to profit. This works 104% of the time, where that 4% she brings a friend and you get double lucky. Please do not wait, as your time is running out to send the boyfriend into an emotional fit.

You are welcome good sir.

I feel you man.... this happened to me not so long ago... still I got over it and here I am
    My history was a little different, she was with her Boyfriend for 3 years, and I suddenly came into her life, I liked her a lot but I didnt know how to react because overall I respect her boyfriend. The fact is ,as one of my mates posted be4 me, you should go to see the world and have a wider look of your horizons, that way you will notice there are plenty of girls in this planet for you, and that special one will come if you know where to look, I suggest you to keep being friends with her but do not force her to break up with her boyfriend, that will make you feel bad... move on and find another one

Good luck and best regards
    "There is always a choice beneath any statement"

Deleted
    You have alot of good advice here. Despite it being a gaming forum, there are plenty of people willing to help you (or anyone) out if and when you need it. It is also easier to give / receive advice due to the anonymity of forums and online talk in general, though do try to filter out any jokes/trolls/bad advice (usually you don't seem them unless you have exp.. which usually only comes after taking bad advice :P ).

Without really knowing anything about said girl though, it is hard to give proper advice, and is usually generalized.

Saying that however, your best bet is to talk to her about it. If she care's for you too (trying to avoid saying 'love' here) then things will work out over the talk. From whats been said, she probably has stronger feelings for you but was too 'weak' (so to speak) to admit anything, thus trying to move on / replace you with others.
    Option B is that she was just drunk and only see's you as a friend / using you for her own ends (hard to tell from the info given, if she has prior history doing that or what-not, but from info given I'd guess she hasn't got a history like that.)

Your best bet is to talk to her about it all.
    Tell her how you feel about her, that you like her alot, more then 'just friends' and that you have for a long time / still do (not sure if you dated before, main post is foggy at best). Depending on her reaction (positive one, blushing etc, you could say that your make-out session just reinforced your feelings for her, but I would initially try to avoid that as it may seem that it was just that kiss which she could reply as 'I was tipsy' or whatever.

Overall, once this gets out in the open between you, even if you get shot down, the tension between you will ease up, you will feel better, and it will speed up recovery and your ability to move on. Its up to you if you wish to stay friends if you do get shot down ( no real harm in it, but 'moving on' can be slightly harder if she's with you).

Hate to end on a corny line but, "Do what your heart says".

Hope you come back and tell us how it gets on at least.

Good Luck

/MetalGenocide

#Edit: Option C is she wanted a threesome. Though with such feelings for her, its not a good idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RawrBeef View Post
    Do nothing whilst waiting for the correct opportunity to break them up, then get her to love you back and shortly thereafter try to hook up with her again.
    ???
    I think this looks like a job for John Cusack. You should definitely watch some crappy chick-flicks for inspiration before doing anything to become the "come-from-behind-loser-who-gets-the-girl." Movies always have the answer... even when it makes no sense whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgen View Post
    If she is making out with you while her boyfriend is in the bathroom that makes her a dirty slut, so logically we can assume that if she were to date you that she would make out with another guy while your in the bathroom. Don't waste your time bro.
    Considering they've only been 'together' for a month and a half, you can barely call him her boyfriend. I wouldn't say it applies in this situation, especially considering the OP and the girl has been friends for three years.

She could more than likely be closer to the OP, than her 'boyfriend'.

I say let it rip. Try to spend more time with her. Catch a movie, go for lunch. - That sort of stuff. She'd have less time to spend with her 'boyfriend', and if she willingly move away from him to be with you, then there's your answer.
    Last edited by Cowt; 2011-03-23 at 07:24 PM.