Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i agree it is reallllly lame. we did it tho, after a few attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    Fixates are bugged and unfortunately many bosses have a fixate mechanic.
    Does this also apply to Magmatrons flame thrower?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I'm aware it doesn't, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did.

Sinestra (twilight orbs), Atramedes (breath p2) and Ascendant Council H (Frost orb) are currently bugged, they all may target anything (totems, shadow aparitions, pets) and have 0 aggro which means, will go from healer to healer depending on aggro.

Fortunately a hotfix for a hotfix is on the way!

Due to a fix applied earlier today a bug was introduced that is causing bosses which have any ‘fixate’ abilities, meaning those that will fixate on and/or chase a certain player, to not function correctly. This is currently noticeable for most players on Atramedes in normal or heroic, and Ascendant Council and Sinestra on heroic, but affects a great number of other bosses throughout the game.

We have a fix currently in the testing stages but it will require realm restarts to apply. We’re currently anticipating rolling restarts to happen early tomorrow morning during off-peak hours. We apologize for any inconvenience for those attempting bosses tonight with these mechanics.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...81349?page=1#1

We had the same problem tonight and got to talkin to other guilds and they as well were having th same problem as well as on sinestra. It seems tracking mechanics seemed to be bugged. We called it. Blizzard NEEDS to fix it. Last week we were plagued by lockout bugs, now this

It is a known bug that will be fixed "hopefully" tonight with Rolling restarts... there is a blue post about it

15+ Year Old Account
    So, my guild is doing Atramedes heroic TONIGHT for the first time. We have tactics 100% under control, but is this bug fixed for TONIGHT? Or not till tomorrow?

In Blizzard's post made at 3 in the morning, it said "tomorrow morning", but not really sure what they mean..

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzar View Post
    So, my guild is doing Atramedes heroic TONIGHT for the first time. We have tactics 100% under control, but is this bug fixed for TONIGHT? Or not till tomorrow?

In Blizzard's post made at 3 in the morning, it said "tomorrow morning", but not really sure what they mean..
    Blizzard made the post on Wednesday evening Pacific time, so you can assume that the rolling restarts will happen from that point onwards in the wee non-peak hours over the course of the next day or so. Depends on your realm.