Poll: Do you have someone special in your life?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullmaster View Post
    Special someone? Me. Gotta love yourself before you're worthy of anyone else. Aside from that.... working on it.
    Its actually a great point there that before you should start loving someone else, you need to be secure off yourself.
    I dont have, or have had a GF, there may be many reasons for that.
    First of all, I have terrible experience with the girls arround me.
    They look pretty etc, but there is so hard enjoying moments when Im close to them, they want to make drama out off everything, cant think properly, or even forget to think before they talk, it anoys the shit out off me.
    On the internett, its so different though, the girls I meet there, I dont see them, but most off them I really love hanging around, not because they are girls, mainly because how they are when I talk with them online.
    I dont know if its random or if the women gaming wow is just far more attractive to me.
    It may also be the women I meet is more mature, because I dont meet to many around my own age, but quite much older than me.
    (Do not missunderstand me, I do not say women are bad, I have had bad experience, and I am not currently attracted to anyone, own sex or opposite, never really been, but I atleast really enjoy hanging out with people thats over my age cuz I find people at my own age far to immature lol)

Needs a "It's Complicated" option :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a girlfriend and we're probably gonna start living together in a few months

10+ Year Old Account
    I could swear there was a thread just like this a few days ago.

Anyway, married 20 years. Would do it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a girlfriend, live together. She doesn't think very highly of WoW, however.

Oh well. Life is good with her =]

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    Finding a chick who is beyond all that might take some time, but you also might have to admit to yourself, that a chick who is down to earth might keep her hair in a pony tail and wear jeans and a tshirt instead of miniskirts and high heels. Look for her in any amount of random locations. a bar or club is a bad freaking choice. There are tons of lonely nerd chicks out there who wouldn't mind your habits in the slightest.
    I'm a dude and i have to admit that this is so 100% true and if we would not have TV and all the bs media glorifying relationships for what they are not and instead show what really matters people would stop being disappointed after really getting to know their partner. I have had so many crappy relationships where i was doing the "dance" instead of being myself, i was outright shocked to see/feel what a real relationship was like when i finally found the one.
    Last edited by neminis; 2011-03-24 at 09:08 AM.

Deleted
    Got a girlfriend. She doesn't complain when I play and makes me food every day. And she's pretty too. Think I won the lottery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and mrs Palmer get along quite good.

yes, happy at the moment

Deleted
    Married and have 2 kids. Best thing that ever happened to me

10+ Year Old Account
    Like someone, thought she liked me too, now she hates me for thinking she liked me :P

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    I have a very nice hubby. <3

Also to those of you who are trying to find ladies, here's a clue - if she can't handle being treated like one of your friends, she won't be able to handle you EVER.

Some girls are drama queens and they assume that the fluff they've seen on TV and in movies is how real life 'should' work. They will make your life a misery, just to prove the TV right and they're not worth your time.

Finding a chick who is beyond all that might take some time, but you also might have to admit to yourself, that a chick who is down to earth might keep her hair in a pony tail and wear jeans and a tshirt instead of miniskirts and high heels. Look for her in any amount of random locations. a bar or club is a bad freaking choice. There are tons of lonely nerd chicks out there who wouldn't mind your habits in the slightest.

Trust me, I was one. X3
    You described that very well. I'm female and see myself as a very down to earth individual. It's funny that you mentioned it, but I also wear my hair in a pony tail, wear jeans and a t-shirt. I'd never wear a miniskirt, high heels, bleach my hair or giggle at everything people say. Heck I don't even wear makeup because it looks so fake and it makes me feel that those who do cake it on it are either not comfortable with how they look or are trying too hard to impress people that might happen to look at them.

My boyfriend and I are approaching our 5th year of being together and to be honest, I never thought that something so wonderful would happen to me. I always looked so plain compared to everyone else in school and had only a handful of close friends. I'd often eat alone during lunch period and would even see people in class look around as if asking "who's that?" when the teachers did roll call and my name was called. To make the story short, my friends took me to the homecoming football game and introduced me to their friend who played on the team. We went as a group to dinner and he and I started talking a bit, which ended up with him finding me in the hallway to walk me to my classes and finally end up asking me to be his girlfriend in a very surprising way. I couldn't stop wondering how this tall, strong, drop dead good looking guy on the football team wanted so much to be with such a plain, loner of a person like me, but it happened and I couldn't be happier. He tells me he loves me because I am my own person and don't care what people think. I think the same for him as well.

I think that when people actually believe they will be "forever alone", it's because they haven't found somebody good enough for them that is worth the effort yet. It actually saddens me when people think so low of themselves. Finding somebody that makes you happy should never be a strain. They just need to be themselves and take chances when they can, even if takes a long time. Helping themselves along the way, like getting healthy, cleaning the bedroom and working on confidence, will maybe improve their chances. But when the right person comes along, they'll know.

Has nobody put already the photo of that fat twat with a description: "Forever Alone" yet ?
    "Remember to take ALL things in moderation.. Even World of Warcraft" :]

10+ Year Old Account
    married,and we swing,so yeah Im happy,I get to have my cake and eat it to

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazad View Post
    Has nobody put already the photo of that fat twat with a description: "Forever Alone" yet ?
    My seventh grade photo? Not yet, but it's been said in text several times.

On-topic: As my off-topic stated, forever ALOOOOOOOOONEE....
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

My heart goes out to all those "Forever Alone ;-;"

Been in a relationship for over 3 years now, met him on wow too how sad :P

10+ Year Old Account
    girlfriends are cool when they like VIDEO GAMES.
    My gf has a Sega Genesis and Sonic 2... I'm so proud of her. 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    My gf has a Sega Genesis and Sonic 2... I'm so proud of her. 8D
    SEGA?! You hold on to her and you never let go, my friend.

Only had one, only will have one. Still together with her and celebrated our 5 year anniversary a half year ago =)

I'm quite old fashion when it comes to relationships. So I'm happy i found my one as early as 21.

And to get a bit off topic =P We have played wow together since 2 weeks after i started (4 yrs ago), raiding together and everything. Share alot of interests and thoughts.

Dragon Soul 4/8 Heroic <Strife> Hellscream EU! ->Armory<-
    Proud owner of Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest!