Poll: Do you have someone special in your life?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I have a girlfriend, and i got her into WoW aswell she now works as my private Auction / bank ingame player
    (she loves to make gold ingame)
    Trolo Thats a special someone for me!

Deleted
    Never had a girlfriend, probably never will. I have way too high, almost unrealistic standards for women. If shes not perfect in my opinion, its not enough.

Why would you settle for a girl who is not perfect anyway?

Deleted
    I broke up with my girlfriend in early January and i've been single ever since.

This summer i've started to hang out with a new girl, but she doesn't know my feelings yet.

Deleted
    forever alone.. There are just too many flaws with me for anyone to put up with lol

Deleted
    I'm single, but I'd like someone. She'd have to be pretty special and easy to be with, for me to commit though. I hook up with people from time to time, but they're not women I'd go steady with.

Been with my girlfriend since April last year, and intend to be for the rest of my natural life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a bf. Been together for nearly 8 years now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Single but more like "Not trying; I guess intimacy is nice"

Edit: Oh, Palmela. T_T

Skelington has a waifu.

Deleted
    I'm single for my whole life now (23 years) and don't plan to change it.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2012-09-08 at 11:02 PM.

I have a husband. We've been married for 18 years, together for 20 years.

Things have changed a bit since I voted on this poll; I'm no longer single, and am actually living with someone I met on WoW. No, I wasn't in that much of a hurry to move in with someone I had dated for less than a year, but we happened to get accepted on schools in the same town, so it made sense to live together. That being said, thus far there are no regrets and I'm perfectly happy living with him and my dogs

Deleted
    Have a gf. We've been together for almost 8 years now. She loves videogames, so do i, we love LOTS of things the same way XD

She is the one! ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    single would enjoy a GF who is not insane. My god my horror stories. lets just say there are not one... but 2 women in the world if i ever see them again. IM CALLING THE COPS.

Deleted
    Single and happy, but looking. But not really looking. I'm happy as it is, but if she turns up, I wouldn't mind either. I think.

I'm married. Known each other 12 years, dating 4 years, first wedding anniversary coming up in a month.

Deleted
    Much as I dislike the term 'girlfriend', it's the closest to what she is to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geminiwolf View Post
    Never had a real girlfriend but in high school I was really into someone but I don't think she liked me as much as I liked her so I was basically friendzoned and then she got pregnant and that was pretty much it after that. She was the kind of girl that gave me butterflies in my stomach everytime I saw her.

I'd like to have someone but im not going to rush it I want a REAL relationship not a 2 month relationship.
    If she got pregnant in high school, you dodged a bullet there.

On topic, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, and I've never had one so far at 20. Sometimes I desperately wish I did, and sometimes I don't even care. Depression works like that.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have a special someone (posted here before a few months back in '11) and we're getting an apartment in 1,5 months! ^^
    Gamer girls <3