Poll: Do you have someone special in your life?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

For a long time i wanted a GF, well didnt happen.

Now i'm happy alone enough trip plans with my motorcycle to go alone, and now two girls have a crush on me. yeah great...

So still single and happy
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynrael View Post
    WTH is that me?!?!?!

I really love the forever alone ;_; option in the poll :3

On topic, I'm in a relationship for close to 13 years. Hm.. thanks OP lol, without posting in your thread, I'd forget about our anniversary xD Good we don't care about that _that_ much after all those years.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Single and looking, so if anyone happens to know Anna Kendrick, please introduce me!

Joking, of course.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2012-09-10 at 06:42 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Anime girls dont count!
    You will never understand our love.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yes, and shes perfect.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HGW6Bl.jpg[MG]
    Stop trying to take Skelington's waifu.

Married to a wonderful woman who joins in my passions and accepts me for me.
    Last edited by Lodreh; 2012-09-10 at 07:46 PM.

I haven't had anyone close to me for years, It's been like 5 years since I had relationship of sorts (never got anywhere... I've ended up being "uncool" because I dont drink or smoke and it all ended up). wished for friendship'ish/love'ish stuff, but now I don't think I give a single flying F anymore, no one cares about me, so screw them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynrael View Post
    you are not alone.
    No world! You put YOUR hands up!

Yep, going on 4 years with our son being 1 and a half
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Stop trying to take Skelington's waifu.
    Back off plebeian.

I honestly don't have the time to be with someone at the moment. Between school and internship and trying to get another internship and possibly doing some tutoring along with the clubs I signed up for and the relentless homework I no longer have a social life, can't even play video games.

If I had more free time I'd pick a girl up, but for now the most I can do is bring her to my house and let her watch me do homework.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I honestly don't have the time to be with someone at the moment. Between school and internship and trying to get another internship and possibly doing some tutoring along with the clubs I signed up for and the relentless homework I no longer have a social life, can't even play video games.

If I had more free time I'd pick a girl up, but for now the most I can do is bring her to my house and let her watch me do homework.
    Sounds like me for years on end. Just don't overload yourself with stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a "Girlfriend but would prefer being Single" option lol But she comes with the sexy time, so meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Lao_tzu View Post
    I don't have a special someone - I'm married
    I'm sad for you, my special someone is my husband.

Single and happy about it. I've never really felt the "need" for a relationship especially after seeing some of the ones my friends have gone through. I'll rethink my stance on it when I'm a little older, at this age it seems a lot of the girls I've known have gone crazy. I'm also unemployed and not studying so my chances at meeting new people at this point are fairly low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    There should be a "Girlfriend but would prefer being Single" option lol But she comes with the sexy time, so meh...
    So you have a girlfriend even though you dont want to. Thats smart. Might want to tell her about your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    I'm single. I'm hopeless and forsee a very very very very small chance of me being with a girlfriend.

But I'd like one
    I know that feel bro.

I feel very fortunate, was alone til I was 25, got together with a girl for 2 months, had some fun and alot of tears, then it ended. Half a year later I got together with my best friend since a year =)

She is the one that got me into WoW and kicks my ass in raids, so I got a gamer girl that likes metal just like me. I guess good things really come to those who wait.

Just don't just sit on your ass while waiting, do other fun stuff, go places, take classes you like, learn kung fu or whatever you are interested in,
    or you will never get into a position or place where you actually have a chance of meeting someone.

Nightclubs and bars isn't the best place for people like me to meet a girl in, believe me, I've tried that X)

My mother always said "What do you expect? If you want to meet a party animal/half drunk crazy girl, by all means go to nightclubs or bars. If you want to meet a gamer hardrock girl, go to concerts, conventions or the local internet café."
    Last edited by blackeagle; 2012-09-11 at 09:59 AM.
    In the darkness all cats are gray...
    www.onyxsoft.se - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better =)

I met my girlfriend on 4chan and we've been together for almost a year ^__^