CATA causing video problems on my comp Any Help??

Im attempting to run CATA on a Macbook Pro, intel core 2 duo processor 2.2 ghz, 2gb memory(DDR2 sdram) 800mhz bus speed, i have a GeForce 8600m GT video card wit 128mb Vram. i used to run WOTLK fine with no problems on medium settings, i took a break and just got back with CATA installed and eerything and it is forcing my video requierments to be at the lowest quality, my envirnments and things dont load up fully im generally running at 30FPS when iv been questing the past 2 days, but its very choppy, the water is coming in as rainbow effects and so is the sky when im flying, i felt that these system stats would be sufficient to run CATA apparently im mistaken? or theres some other peoblem i havent figured out yet, if you have any information on this for me i would greatly appreciate any help thankss.

128MB of vram is actually very low, on top of only 2GB system ram. Are you running it in Mac or Windows boot camp?

runing on mac osx version 10.4.11

Since there are somehow 2 copies of the same thread and I dont know which one is either gonna get deleted or be watched by the OP, I'll post my suggestions in here as well.

1) WoW Repair tool in case any files are wonky

2) Update Video Card Drivers, at nvidia.com