Quote Originally Posted by Bakinpacman View Post
    Hmm to play a deceptive sexy female Jedi Knight and fool the over compensating Bounty Hunters and get close to them before i bring them down sounds like a really fun idea.
    Pixel boobs mean nothing to me. Pixel explosions are everything

10+ Year Old Account
    this was linked today also from their youtube page

Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

This week's update was awesome, can't wait to see who the sith warrior goes up against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Armaggeden View Post
    This week's update was awesome, can't wait to see who the sith warrior goes up against.
    Indeed this update was awesome. And my bet would either be the Smuggler or the Trooper.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachyveng View Post
    Indeed this update was awesome. And my bet would either be the Smuggler or the Trooper.
    Logic would indicate the Smuggler. As the Sith Warrior is the Mirror of the jedi knight and the bounty hunter is the mirror of the Trooper. It just doesn't make sense for them to do the same character drama reversed like that. While the faction mirrored classes are "different" they still have enough similarities that it wouldn't be that great to see it. At least until other combinations are done.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2011-10-07 at 08:56 PM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

One very serious question bout that article how the heck do you set a washing machine on fire and if rhorle is telling the truth that sith warrior is gonna have his but kicked! :P

Bounty Hunter fer sure. They don't call em "Jedi killers" for nothin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, a little more sentinel combat! Me likes!
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Stood in the Fire RockyMountainJedi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Deus Ex, Dragon Age I and II. Both KOTOR's if you havent played them already?
    Stronghold 3 and of course BF3, both out in October.

Loving this week's update, it's nice to see some HD combat again and it looks fantastic. I can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.askajedi.com/2011/10/07/f...-auto-attacks/

they were talking about how the no auto attack works matched up against the auto attacks, was uses a rogue as an example that his auto attack and instant poisons doing most of his damage and it taking no real consideration and ect ect, you will have to read it yourself

The Old Republic approaches damage from a different route: all offensive (and most defensive) actions your avatar makes should be a result of direct input from you – auto-attacks do not exist! Principle Lead Combat designer Georg Zoeller chimed in back at the beginning of the year with some official commentary on the issue:

Basic attack sequences in Star Wars: The Old Republic generally consist of multiple blaster bolts or strikes, so you don’t click-spam attacks. We call these attacks ‘flurries’.
    The actual number of flurries during a basic combat cycle against a normal creature is generally low, we try to put an emphasis on special attacks instead.
    As a result, an auto-attack feature becomes unnecessary, since you chain few flurries together and often switch up your combat routine to deal with emergent issues during a fight.
    You can definitely shoot on the run (or backpaddle and shoot on those following you).

… and later in the thread …

Combat in The Old Republic allows for a lot of dynamic movement on the battlefield (force jumps, grappling hooks, people being sent flying in ballistic arcs), so the ability to perform your basic melee attacks while moving is important for the game to feel correct.

You are never idle in combat – there is no situation where you just stand there waiting, unable to do anything (unless you are stunned that is.)

Since I mentioned you can shoot on the run, I should clarify that you can also perform melee attacks on the run.

Worry not! White damage will not be missed!
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Twyztyd View Post
    One very serious question bout that article how the heck do you set a washing machine on fire and if rhorle is telling the truth that sith warrior is gonna have his but kicked! :P
    His ass I don't know, but his nuts, you can be sure.

I've got a quick question about the cooldown system in SWTOR. In really old videos of SWTOR i've seen the gcd on the tooltips of spells go clockwise, however, in more recent videos i've seen it go from top to bottom until the cooldown of a spell is refreshed. Is this customizable in any way?

that video of the bounty hunter vs the jedi knight is making me a bit scared for clickers......should i start practicing moving with my mouse? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    that video of the bounty hunter vs the jedi knight is making me a bit scared for clickers......should i start practicing moving with my mouse? >.<
    It would be preferable. Because there's no autoattack that means every class is GCD-locked and the only time you get out of GCD-lock is to cast or channel something. I suspect that clicking an ability every 1.5 seconds while trying to move would become bothersome.

Probably, I use a razer naga so I have no problems =)

The only thing bad about the video is the backpedaling BH lol

Yes, like the others have said it might become cumbersome to click and move, with no auto attack to fill in the blanks between GCDs

Clickers should always run scared. How do you turn your camera without using your mouse?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the clickers stuff. Some people are excellent with clicking, some even backpeddle at times. If they know what they are doing, they know what they are doing. 'Nuff said.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea lets not get into that again. I'm a clicker and I do just fine, and I know ill do fine in ToR, let people do what they want instead of beating "amg he was clicking..." thing like a dead horse. im not contributing to stopping but ive been in this thread for awhile and have put up with the non-clicker> clicker thing for as long as i can stand, lol.