10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaspike View Post
    You know what, people have actually already started QQing about it. I don't see what is so fun about sitting there watching your character do everything. I am eagerly looking forward to actually being involved. I think the no auto attack system will be great. Oh, something else I'm looking forward to is abusing Blizz like crazy. That little jawa is going to go through pure hell.
    but its tatoonie its already hell =D
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    but its tatoonie its already hell =D
    You just made me laugh so hard, and it's painful because my throat hurts. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I signed up for the Beta, and just received a mail with a more detailed survey to become a tester...
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    I signed up for the Beta, and just received a mail with a more detailed survey to become a tester...
    you just did or was this over a course of time? GL getting further then the survey, i would like to have at least that

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 02:41 AM ----------

my last email was from Dr. Pepper ><

Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    Must be nice, I've been trying for a few months to even get the dang thing my computer specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots to read when people that are too lazy to even look at the links provided on the first page. Instead they ask silly questions (yoda in swtor /facepalm) that could easily be answered if they took even a moment to check for themselves instead of wanting everything spoon fed to them like a baby. God I hope that SWTOR weeds those people out. I'm really worried that it's not going to, and those parasites will infect the game.
    Spoon fed to me? The hell are you talking about? When i initially quoted a random troll he said "Has nothing to do with Yoda. Love was forbidden even in KOTOR lore, that's 300 years before Yoda." I don't quite understand how plugging in that quote along with the developers saying that this game takes place 300 years after KOTOR and questioning it makes the question silly. I'm assuming him or the other people discussing the lore on this thread know about that type of information which is why I asked and double checked on it. I understand this game takes place thousands of years before The destruction of the Death Star but I didn't know exactly how old Yoda was (or what his races life span was limited to), thus I questioned his statement.

After wards Omians says that SWTOR takes place between 3,643 and 3,641 BBY not in between 3,643 BBY and 600 BBY which is why your statement made no sense and once again my question was valid.

As for everything being spoon fed to me: why would i go to the trouble of scanning the big pile of information that the OP is instead of asking people right in front of me who most likely have the answer to my question. Needless to say I have looked at some of the links on the front page but they have mainly had to do with gameplay. The lore of the Old Republic part of the star wars universe is really starting to interest me so i'll start reading up on that.

So in conclusion, how about you get off your high horse in thinking you're better than someone just cause they are more ignorant than you in a certain subject especially when that ignorance has nothing to do with the level of play i will bring to the game when it comes out. If anything I'm worried that SWTOR won't weed people self righteous punks like you out of the game who will probably be flaunting off any sort of thing to boost their epeen or morale and make themselves look better in front of others.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Spoon fed to me? The hell are you talking about? When i initially quoted a random troll he said "Has nothing to do with Yoda. Love was forbidden even in KOTOR lore, that's 300 years before Yoda." I don't quite understand how plugging in that quote along with the developers saying that this game takes place 300 years after KOTOR and questioning it makes the question silly. I'm assuming him or the other people discussing the lore on this thread know about that type of information which is why I asked and double checked on it. I understand this game takes place thousands of years before The destruction of the Death Star but I didn't know exactly how old Yoda was (or what his races life span was limited to), thus I questioned his statement.

After wards Omians says that SWTOR takes place between 3,643 and 3,641 BBY not in between 3,643 BBY and 600 BBY which is why your statement made no sense and once again my question was valid.

As for everything being spoon fed to me: why would i go to the trouble of scanning the big pile of information that the OP is instead of asking people right in front of me who most likely have the answer to my question. Needless to say I have looked at some of the links on the front page but they have mainly had to do with gameplay. The lore of the Old Republic part of the star wars universe is really starting to interest me so i'll start reading up on that.

So in conclusion, how about you get off your high horse in thinking you're better than someone just cause they are more ignorant than you in a certain subject especially when that ignorance has nothing to do with the level of play i will bring to the game when it comes out. If anything I'm worried that SWTOR won't weed people self righteous punks like you out of the game who will probably be flaunting off any sort of thing to boost their epeen or morale and make themselves look better in front of others.
    Boom goes the dynomite. Idk about everyone else but this man is more then welcome to post here imo.
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Or maybe "300 years before Yoda" was simply a typo and the guy meant 3000 years...
    Stop arguing on the internet, it's pointless and if anything makes you look like a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by tamlus View Post
    Boom goes the dynomite. Idk about everyone else but this man is more then welcome to post here imo.
    Isn't this thread moving more than fast enough without trolling and flaming, already?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Or maybe "300 years before Yoda" was simply a typo and the guy meant 3000 years...Stop arguing on the internet, it's pointless and if anything makes you look like a fool.
    I realize it was a typo now but I never really knew how old yoda was which is why I took the statement with a shred of doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    Or maybe "300 years before Yoda" was simply a typo and the guy meant 3000 years...
    Stop arguing on the internet, it's pointless and if anything makes you look like a fool.

Isn't this thread moving more than fast enough without trolling and flaming, already?
    STAR WARS REVENGE OF THE SITH IS ON SPIKE / Discuss (Lack this is my attempt at starting a 10 page blow up discussion i tried sir i tried!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tamlus View Post
    STAR WARS REVENGE OF THE SITH IS ON SPIKE / Discuss (Lack this is my attempt at starting a 10 page blow up discussion i tried sir i tried!)
    That made me think of Lando and wonder if we'll see any famous ancestors. Perhaps a Fett or Calrissian? They were referenced in kotor at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    That made me think of Lando and wonder if we'll see any famous ancestors. Perhaps a Fett or Calrissian? They were referenced in kotor at least.
    hmm i wouldn't doubt it.. but we may not see them, it is 3000 years before, people could of dropped and picked up their family names during that period

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Spoon fed to me? The hell are you talking about? When i initially quoted a random troll he said "Has nothing to do with Yoda. Love was forbidden even in KOTOR lore, that's 300 years before Yoda." I don't quite understand how plugging in that quote along with the developers saying that this game takes place 300 years after KOTOR and questioning it makes the question silly. I'm assuming him or the other people discussing the lore on this thread know about that type of information which is why I asked and double checked on it. I understand this game takes place thousands of years before The destruction of the Death Star but I didn't know exactly how old Yoda was (or what his races life span was limited to), thus I questioned his statement. After wards Omians says that SWTOR takes place between 3,643 and 3,641 BBY not in between 3,643 BBY and 600 BBY which is why your statement made no sense and once again my question was valid. As for everything being spoon fed to me: why would i go to the trouble of scanning the big pile of information that the OP is instead of asking people right in front of me who most likely have the answer to my question. Needless to say I have looked at some of the links on the front page but they have mainly had to do with gameplay. The lore of the Old Republic part of the star wars universe is really starting to interest me so i'll start reading up on that. So in conclusion, how about you get off your high horse in thinking you're better than someone just cause they are more ignorant than you in a certain subject especially when that ignorance has nothing to do with the level of play i will bring to the game when it comes out. If anything I'm worried that SWTOR won't weed people self righteous punks like you out of the game who will probably be flaunting off any sort of thing to boost their epeen or morale and make themselves look better in front of others.
    blah, posted a response but what's the point. Better to just use ignore and not mess up the thread by arguing with children.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm i wouldn't doubt it.. but we may not see them, it is 3000 years before, people could of dropped and picked up their family names during that period
    I have noticed that the star wars timeline is dramatically extended. 3000 years isn't as long in the scheme of things as it is here.

you just did or was this over a course of time? GL getting further then the survey, i would like to have at least that

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 02:41 AM ----------

my last email was from Dr. Pepper ><
    Hey, i have an idea! If you want to get emailed from swtor.com just do the recover password thingy and you have your shiny, waited email from the offical site : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karrotlord View Post
    I have noticed that the star wars timeline is dramatically extended. 3000 years isn't as long in the scheme of things as it is here.
    well its 3000 years, you can have several " decades" of peace happening but between them there is war.. during peace .. nothing really happens, nothing really important happens and isnt recorded... course as for lucasarts.. that would be Storys writen

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 03:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoa View Post
    Hey, i have an idea! If you want to get emailed from swtor.com just do the recover password thingy and you have your shiny, waited email from the offical site : )
    rofl.. cleaver XP im fine im gunna wait for a beta invite myself

10+ Year Old Account
    blah, posted a response but what's the point. Better to just use ignore and not mess up the thread by arguing with children.
    Funny as your referring to me being immature by calling me a child yet you make a post like this that has no relevance to anything whatsoever and if anything is enticing another argument. What's done is done, all I can agree with you here is to ignore the problem.

@ElAmigo:

Are you going Bounty Hunter? The same guy that voices Spike is going to voice him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noahjam326 View Post
    @ElAmigo:

Are you going Bounty Hunter? The same guy that voices Spike is going to voice him.
    which is AWESOME same reason why Male trolls are awesome to heh

need to find more of the SWTOR voice actors

To who ever can answer this shall get the keys to mah interwebs.

Of the healing classes we know of which ones have what roles. And by that I mean which is the HoT(Druid) healer, Tank(Paladin) Healer and the Absorbsion (disc Priest like) healer. I remember hearing someone on darthhater mention a HoT healing class so im assuming we have variety.

Thanks, Tam.