Best Suggestion EVER

How about not letting little kids straight out of high school moderate your boards and ban people for the most frivolous of reasons, at least not without the ability to use the god damn appeal process.

Roommate isn't able to even see the appeal forum what the hell?

If you friend has half as bad as you in attitude, he deserved a perma ban.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    In4b closing!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    What planet are you from buddy? Here on planet earth, people are allowed to complain about things that they are angry about. If you were under the impression they are supposed to be nice about it, clearly you were doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Fendris Malarky View Post
    How about not letting little kids straight out of high school moderate your boards and ban people for the most frivolous of reasons, at least not without the ability to use the god damn appeal process.

I agree

Wow! I have never looked at it this way. You have a very interesting point of view. Thanks for enlightening my views on life
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSuze View Post
    You've mistakenly made the assumption that I'm not capable of buying MORE poutine.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'm with this guy.

Now, let's get this thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    My terrible dyslexia read this as the Dumbest Suggestion EVER. But after reading I have to agree. Moderation recruiting should be under a ton of scrutiny and be a strenuous application.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

What planet are you from buddy? Here on planet earth, people are allowed to complain about things that they are angry about. If you were under the impression they are supposed to be nice about it, clearly you were doing it wrong.
    It not about expressing opinions, it's the way you do it.

The rules are there for a reason.
    These boards are full of little kids wining and ranting about everything. If they would slack down on the rules it would become a mess.
    Your room mate must have done something to deserve the ban.
    Thoaee, Guardian of Cenarius, Proud member of <Rising Sun> Twisting Nether - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    I'm with this guy.

Now, let's get this thread closed.
    Or you could get a life? This forum is for topics directed at the staff of the site, not for the peanut gallery to chime in about how people should be banned or have their threads closed because they have a complaint.

If anything you people should be banned for clear and obvious attempts at that t word we're not allowed to accuse people of or we'll get banned ourselves. >.>

Deleted

I hear the official forums is a great place to complain! Why not go there!

If getting "little kids straight out of high school" gets rid of crap like this then i'm all for it, although I would like to see proof for your baseless accusations.

Heh I like the people posting to hate on you. They just want to be part of the cool kids and are only scared little children afraid to voice their own opinion. I though will agree with you, some Mods tend to get a little crazy.

Deleted
    I had my signature removed because it was about 3 Kb too big. That said, rules are rules and if you aren't following them you get the hammer.

15+ Year Old Account
    Good Day Fendris Malarky,

We are sorry to hear about the unfortunate circumstances of your roommate, but if he got himself banned, then it would most likely be for a good reason.
    The Ban Appeal Forums can be accessed via the PM received upon the ban, or via the Scrapbot Message.

On a different note: Its not allowed to discuss Moderation Action on the forums.
    You are free to join us on the Quakenet #mmo-champion IRC channel and /query one of the Moderators for more information.

Yours Sincerely,
    Bahumut5
    Dawwwwwww

I'm sure your polite and insightful post is going to solve you'r roomate's problem.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

15+ Year Old Account
    To clarify one thing here:

If you are banned and cannot view the Ban Appeals forum, you are welcome to make one additional account to PM an administrator (me, Boubouille) only. We'll try to resolve your issue.

If you attempt to use this account for any other purpose (posting, PMing others), we'll assume you're just trying to circumvent your ban.