Thread: Felguard 4.1

Felguard 4.1

Does anyone know anything about felguard ? Will he finaly be the best single and AEO for demo locks in 4.1 or not?I realy dont like using Succubus on fights like atramendes....It just doesnt make any sense.As a demo lock u got a special pet and u can only use it only on maloriak...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you wouldn't use Felguard on Atramedes anyway, it wouldn't be able to hit the boss during the air phases.

In answer to your question though - No. Felguard, like Shadowstep and Intimidation are primarily PvP 'signiture' abilities, with some limited PvE use it would seem.

Felguard isnt getting much changed in 4.1 In fact the only thing ive seen about him is the mana feed change. So i guess your going to have to lifetap less when hes out?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just to normalize the Felguard and the Felhound's mana return through Mana Feed with the other pets.

It will be no more mana efficient to have a Felguard than a Succubus. (At the moment, however, it is LESS efficient to have a Felguard.)

Deleted
    Hey, atleast your signature ability isn't a three second stun on a retarded cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well you wouldn't use Felguard on Atramedes anyway, it wouldn't be able to hit the boss during the air phases.

In answer to your question though - No. Felguard, like Shadowstep and Intimidation are primarily PvP 'signiture' abilities, with some limited PvE use it would seem.
    Now this information is so incorrect its not even funny, Fel Guard is not Primarily a PvP signature. Leveling it is the Signature pet of the class for most solo'n and questing it is the signatue. And for raiding there are bosses that the fel guard performs better.

Quote Originally Posted by tyden49 View Post
    Now this information is so incorrect its not even funny, Fel Guard is not Primarily a PvP signature. Leveling it is the Signature pet of the class for most solo'n and questing it is the signatue. And for raiding there are bosses that the fel guard performs better.
    Yes, and she said 'limited Pve use', which is agreeing with you. I can only think of two bosses that I use my felguard on for the full fight, and one of them a lot of locks choose destro because they're not assigned to whelps (Halfus).

The Felguard not being the primary pet for Demo in PVE is what keeps me from playing the spec. I mean... you get the demon for picking that spec. It's like being Destro and getting better DPS using Shadowbolt and not Conflagration.