15+ Year Old Account

Button timers and ISF.

Forgive me, this is me being lazy in this post.

I've just changed my chars name, since someone had stolen my original name on my realm from a really old transfer and it became available again. ButtonTimers unfortunately doesn't have profiles, so I can't save it. I can't currently for the life of me remember how the f*ck I configured it to show ISF.

I thought it was Player - Aura - Full Timer (Even tried Fixed) - Warn < Cast Time. But I just cannot get it to work.

i used the Soul Fire icon, and remember to put in the name of the spell in the little box: Improved Soul Fire. make sure you use capital letters, and make sure you "accept". you could possibly try checking or unchecking the "use as spell target" tick box. i'm not online, if that doesn't help, i'll check out my settings, so just say if you want me to have a look

Indeed. The addon isn't smart, if you put the spell soulfire on the bar, it will look for an aura on you called Soulfire. You need to go to the track additional auras box and enter 'Improved Soulfire' for it to track the aura. Make sure that it's tracking it on you, make sure it's tracking an aura, although it sounds like you already did that.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.