Deleted

Glyphs changing by themselves?

Just noticed all my glyphs had been changed.. but I didn't touch them. I noticed this a couple of weeks ago too, one of my minors was empty.

Has this happened to any of you?

Not to me, might want to check your account security.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

dualspec?

too short
    Last edited by kassy; 2011-03-26 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Not to me, might want to check your account security.
    Yea, I bet someone hacked his account just to mess with his glyphs.

Also to OP - Dual Spec? : P

Also, has a glyph been changed or removed in a patch? Also worth checking just in case.

YES!
    Happens everytime I change from prot to holy... Blizzard refuses to fix this issue for me, they tell me I need to learn to play and stop bugging them about stupid stuff...
    IF ANYONE KNOWS A FIX TELL ME!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xionor View Post
    Yea, I bet someone hacked his account just to mess with his glyphs.

Also to OP - Dual Spec? : P
    Or, more likely, he is sharing his account and the other person is changing his glyphs.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    No, my account is quite secure, also use an authenticator thing.

Must be a bug when I change spec :S

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post
    No, my account is quite secure, also use an authenticator thing.

Must be a bug when I change spec :S
    You do realize that it saves your glyphs separately for each spec, right? Perhaps you never properly glyphed yourself for your other spec. Glyph yourself fully, then switch a few times. The glyphs should not change for their respective specs, but they may be different between specs. (For instance, I have Glyph of Light of Dawn on my primary spec, but every time I switch that glyph spot is taken by Glyph of Divine Protection. I could switch specs a million times and it will always stay the same relative to that spec.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    You do realize that it saves your glyphs separately for each spec, right? Perhaps you never properly glyphed yourself for your other spec. Glyph yourself fully, then switch a few times. The glyphs should not change for their respective specs, but they may be different between specs. (For instance, I have Glyph of Light of Dawn on my primary spec, but every time I switch that glyph spot is taken by Glyph of Divine Protection. I could switch specs a million times and it will always stay the same relative to that spec.)
    Aaah I think you're right there.

Thanks.

SHHH!!!
    I was having fun... :'(

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSnow View Post
    Aaah I think you're right there.

Thanks.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    SHHH!!!
    I was having fun... :'(
    Aww, sorry to ruin your fun!

Aww, sorry to ruin your fun!
    Good, Cause now I have to go find something else amusing and its all your fault!
    *pouts in corner*