Thread: Earth Day

10+ Year Old Account

Earth Day

Not sure if this is the right forum for this or not..

Anyway.. All I have to say is all in this video.

I agree so much this guy. all the endangered spieces some say we need too reserve them is bullshit. some of them are fine in larger numbers and still farmers get screwd by others because they owe a place just where some species lives.

the Earth has alot of times had it temperature changed. example at the viking age of Scandinavia was warmer then it is today and the Co2 dont affect that at all because of that.

all am saying is don't listen to all the bullshit thats out there and start living!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psychedelica View Post
    I agree so much this guy. all the endangered spieces some say we need too reserve them is bullshit. some of them are fine in larger numbers and still farmers get screwd by others because they owe a place just where some species lives.

the Earth has alot of times had it temperature changed. example at the viking age of Scandinavia was warmer then it is today and the Co2 dont affect that at all because of that.

all am saying is don't listen to all the bullshit thats out there and start living!
    No, you need to listen to the "bullshit" and make an educated desicion for yourself.

15+ Year Old Account
    oops. I missed it.

Luckily I don't give a shit about the planet anyways.

Moving on...

i did make a decision, ive seen both sides of the subject. so i choosed the not tin foil hat people.

in truth yes the planet will survive
    you will die of old age.
    and then your grandchildren will die at a much much younger age of starvation due to lack of fertile land and spreading of plagues that only used to exist deep in the jungle

yes the enviroment changes.
    however we do impact extictions
    like jungles being cleared and burnt down to plant palm trees or sold for lumber

The changes we make today will not effect us
    it will effect our future as a race
    the brain itself is futile against this
    because it is built and enjoys the system of

imput --> output

with gases from factorys you look and see

imput (coal) --> smoke ---> smoke disappears thats how it starts and finishes
    therefor there is no change except for electricity

what your brain is not built to understand is

lcoal is mined creating mercury ---> that builds up and poisons water
    l l
    l coal is brought to factory at risk it will get lost and poison water
    l l
    l coal ---> smoke ---> smoke (disappears)
    l l
    it simply grows too thin for our senses to detect and by the time you can its to late to stop the pedulum before the full swing of it l
    take a trip to bejing
    notice something above you
    gas
    notice something missing birds

the number one selling product to bejing locals in acid goggles. because the air will burn out your eyes

It is much nicer to be able to go outside and see clean air. to dive into clean water. It is what we enjoy. If we convert our energy production to renewable sources then we will have clean air, clean water and no need to worry about electricity

also helping the environment can help ourselves

example
    there is a carbon powder compound that is cheap to make that could re-fertilize the middle east and northern africa. Not only would this allow green growth to help the environment but it would allow Africans and those in the middle east to grow their own food. This would help end starvation. it would also increse fresh water because clouds tend to gather over plant covered areas.

The powder i describe is real
    the problem is not
    . corrupt politicians
    . stronger republicans
    . un-wanting public
    the fear is that it will end up like the entire palm oil industry
    (i.e virgin rainforests being cut down for more profitable palm oil)
    Last edited by warlocked; 2011-03-27 at 06:11 PM.