Ghostcrawler invades RIFT.

Just thought I would give all those poor people who defected to RIFT a warning:

Even by changing games, you can not escape The Crab.

(discovered by someone on another forum i am on.)

Lol that's funny. Good find.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    just reminds me of how excited I am to try rift
    PM me with any questions/concerns you may have.

Yay more copying from WoW. sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not surprised. Ghostcrawler appears to me when I drink too much tabard Mountain Dew.

15+ Year Old Account
    Soon, even the Internet won't save you. Ghostcrawler will come to hotfix your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    Yay more copying from WoW. sigh
    You do realize that WoW, when it first came out, was a copy of EQ right?

When you are trying to compete with the biggest, baddest, mmo on the market, you tend to pull aspects you like from it and tweak them. One can look at this picture and see that this crab is so small and minuscule that it dosent matter...cwutididthere?

Haters gunna hate on Rift. Its a pretty sweet game, just need to hit 50 to see the end game! (42 now)
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucknazty View Post

Everyone knows that every single game is a Super Mario clone, gosh. Right down to class imbalance, he grabs that star and its GG, no contest for the other classes. Goombas were super under powered, but the devs never did anything to fix that. You should all be grateful that blizz fixes at least SOME balance issues.

10+ Year Old Account

When you are trying to compete with the biggest, baddest, mmo on the market, you tend to pull aspects you like from it and tweak them. One can look at this picture and see that this crab is so small and minuscule that it dosent matter...cwutididthere?

Haters gunna hate on Rift. Its a pretty sweet game, just need to hit 50 to see the end game! (42 now)
    You will be very disappointed when you realize how ez the expert dungeons are and how lackluster the raid bosses are compared to wow. The raid honestly feel like a 5man heroic in wow and they look so underbudget compared to the epicness of wow raids,

Made by dubbelbasse

10+ Year Old Account

I think he was joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    Everyone knows that every single game is a Super Mario clone, gosh. Right down to class imbalance, he grabs that star and its GG, no contest for the other classes. Goombas were super under powered, but the devs never did anything to fix that. You should all be grateful that blizz fixes at least SOME balance issues.
    It all boils back to "pong" the right side beeing better than the left side, and the ball taking sides with whoever it wanted, gee. hotfix hotfix hotfix!

Well one problem new games like Rift are facing are the astronomical expectations WoW players are looking for when trying them out. Keep in mind WoW has been around and constantly developed for over 6+ years. You can never expect a game like Rift to come out super polished and fully balanced. Only time will tell how difficult their future content patches are and how they go about making changes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    You will be very disappointed when you realize how ez the expert dungeons are and how lackluster the raid bosses are compared to wow. The raid honestly feel like a 5man heroic in wow and they look so underbudget compared to the epicness of wow raids,
    All I hear is: How dare they!! How dare other people make video games. Blizzard is the only company in the world that shuld be allowed to make video games!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Clever find, but we don't need a Rift vs WoW thread.