how to start my computer off right?

hey guys,
    just got a new i7 pre-built from a store with windows 7 64 bit, and all the extra crap these pre-built computers come with. I know I've read a thread or two on what the best is to get rid of the junk, and how to optimaze gaming performance, but can't seem to find any of them. So I'm wondering if anyone could remind me on what I should do to get the most out of my computer
    thanks

http://www.pcdecrapifier.com/ is for uninstalling all the preloaded shit.

If you're confident enough, best way to get rid of the crap would be doing format C and reinstall Windows again from clean table. If you can't get virgin Win7 installation disc otherwise you're legally and morally allowed to download it (home premium assuming your computer came with it) from your favourite torrent site and install it with the CD key that is on the sticker in your computer. This method will require downloading drivers manually, and you're recommended to do so before doing the clean format. USB stick is good way to store the drivers downloaded.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

that program was exactly what i wanted, thanks!
    also, I've downloaded MSE and skype...wondering if there are any other useful free programs i should be grabbing? i only use the computer for wow and internet, so any safety/optimizing programs would be great

Quote Originally Posted by phatpat View Post
    that program was exactly what i wanted, thanks!
    also, I've downloaded MSE and skype...wondering if there are any other useful free programs i should be grabbing? i only use the computer for wow and internet, so any safety/optimizing programs would be great

http://ninite.com/