10+ Year Old Account

Angry Isle of conquest broken

So, I que for a random bg, and of course it is Isle of conquest. I hate this BG so much for the simple fact that alliance can not win it! We're always fighting the guy in the keep and we get beaten every time. So I'm hanging out on D just running around when I see that the horde have our boss outside and have Glaive throwers firing away and just ripping our boss to shreds. If alliance pull out the horde boss he bugs and we lose. What up wit dat?
    Q u o t e:
    I hear the most interesting man in world kites Frost Mages as a Warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see any issues here your just stating what the alliance are doing

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    i dont see any issues here your just stating what the alliance are doing
    Try reading it again and you might see the exploit he is talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibteck View Post
    So, I que for a random bg, and of course it is Isle of conquest. I hate this BG so much for the simple fact that alliance can not win it! We're always fighting the guy in the keep and we get beaten every time. So I'm hanging out on D just running around when I see that the horde have our boss outside and have Glaive throwers firing away and just ripping our boss to shreds. If alliance pull out the horde boss he bugs and we lose. What up wit dat?
    Isn't the boss supposed to get a buff if you pull him outside of the room? It would probably make it impossible to kill because of increase movement speed, increased damage, and 95% damage taken reduction.

If they managed to do that without the boss getting that buff, then yep that's exploiting.

Although I'm more concerned about the 80-84 bracket of IoC, as the bosses are overtuned for those levels, and the Siege Engines and Glaive Throwers can one-shot players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah 80-84 conquest is even more broken. Boss's AoE hitting for 60k, Who's the genius who thought of this one?
    Q u o t e:
    I hear the most interesting man in world kites Frost Mages as a Warrior.

Ummm... Alliance loses IoC, since when? I win it every time I'm in there. Sometimes I stick in our base when the horde break through far ahead of us getting in their base just to watch them wipe repeatedly. It's very funny.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

This Video sums up my experiences in IoC.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSbv1EAK2JI

Deleted
    Alliance lose IoQ? on my server (eu) we win nearly every IoQ on my rogue, horde always seem to zerg workshop, then front gate.

Yeah 80-84 conquest is even more broken. Boss's AoE hitting for 60k, Who's the genius who thought of this one?

its tuned for 85... and always has been like this, but the kiddies in bg dont seem to get that.

you can kill him, prolly 2 geared tanks and 3-4 geared healers... but those are rare in a bg.

it has been a reinf fight as long as i can remember... get ws.. siege, make sure others have

keep and spwn there... and own the living crap out of em there with siege.

OT : we win 90 % as alliance ... so maybe its you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    bosses? what about the siege in that bracket, it can 1shot the entire team with that plow thing it does where it shoots foward, its funny when you're the team with the siege, other wise it annoying :P

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    bosses? what about the siege in that bracket, it can 1shot the entire team with that plow thing it does where it shoots foward, its funny when you're the team with the siege, other wise it annoying :P
    /facepalm....

THATS how you play it at 80-84...

i rest my case!
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Omg, the boss gets a 300 percent damage buff along with other buffs if you pull him outside his room. There is no advantages on Ioc. Pretty much a mirror map.