Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I will only buy that mount if proceeds go to Japan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    That seahorse seems huge...
    It was on a Goblin... So.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inciniratore View Post
    1st!
    woot!
    I hate you.

OT: I actually want the mount now. o_O
    Both.

Also I bet everyones going to buy it and then never ride it again once Cynical Brit posts a video called "THAT RETARDED LION"
    because hes jealous that he can't afford one due to never doing anything but playing video games and making youtube videos.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2011-03-28 at 08:29 AM.

Lol people. Its a gryphon with a tiger head...I dont see teh appeal to be honest. If i could get it in game then yes, ofc i would grind it but no paying more money is not an option

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never spend money just to get an in-game mount. Luckily, that is one of the worst looking mounts I have ever seen in this game, so I don't have to be envious!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Think I'll farm rares in Vashj'ir for a while now...
    Why? So you can have an awesome mount that only works in 1 zone and in parts of the world you never go to?
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Why? So you can have an awesome mount that only works in 1 zone and in parts of the world you never go to?
    Exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    why the hell do they have to make one of the top 5 best looking mount not a real mount like something you could obtain as a reward?

This is b*llshit. I love this mount, but I'm not buying it, and I'll /spit on every single player I see on this (unless 100% of the money goes to something else than this shitty company)
    Someone's enjoying a nice tall glass of Haterade. If you don't have 25$ to spend on a game perk then don't buy it. Not like the mount will give anyone an unfair advantage in anything.

Spitting on people who will own one will only show them how hateful and jealous you are of them. I won't buy this mount (unless at least half of the money goes to charity), but I won't hate on anyone who does.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by BrontoÐ View Post
    Wow, I wonder what that sea horse will go for on the Auction House O.o
    8-o I didn't even notice it was BoE..... I'm sure some joker will put it up for 100,000g. There's been a Crimson Deathcharger on my realm up for that for *months*, I don't know who they think is going to buy it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will buy the mount and hopefully some of the money goes towards a charity to help the people in Japan.

Am I the only person who thinks the winged lion looks like utter crap? Honestly. Even if it were a reward for something in game I'd have no interest in going for it.

Deleted
    did you notice it dropped another epic aswell?

Really strange that they add another plate dps boe-belt to the game when they really should have added another pair of bracers instead imo.

What is the Winged Lion called in Model Viewer? I can't seem to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really stupid that they make such a cool looking mount for the store. I would rather have it dropping from the next Tier end boss or so. Ah well, hopefully my desire to buy that mount will go away when I see all nubs riding on it.

Btw. Does this mount work the same as that QQ horse *forgot name lol*? Meaning that all your new characters get the mount instantly upon creation in mail? Or is it for only one character? It would be cool to have a level 20 riding on this hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I will only buy that mount if proceeds go to Japan.
    Oh FFS, Blizzard isn't required to give anything to Japan. They're a business. If you want to help Japan, just give your money directly to relief efforts.

Yay for Garr!

Deleted
    And DLC has been MMO-Champed.

Again.

Like every other Monday.

QQ

Lol. Why do people act like it affects them directly for Others to buy mounts on the Blizzard store? It's just sad and pathetic. And also if you woul Only buy the mount cause proceeds go to Japan, then why not just donate your money to Charities supporting Japan Right now?? What you waiting for? lol

Sad excuses and Sad people.

OT: I'm buying this mount, I think it looks good and I've had my eye on a lion mount ever since I saw the Golden King.

Deleted
    The reason why mounts coming out on the store is a bad idea, is because it's a missed opportunity to add content. Chasing a mount that is obtained through achievements or by a drop can be used as a means to give a purpose to a fun but relatively useless activity. This can add great enjoyment to a game because it gives players a purpose. Having a mount available in a shop is just a cheap way to get some money without really making the game better for anyone. They are a company and are allowed to get money in whatever way they wish, but I for one think that this path is not going to improve the game at all, and I'd rather see them try and make money by making the game better to attract more subscribers.

In that regard, I think I'm allowed to be somewhat negative about a mount added in this way, especially if it's a mount that has a lot more effort put into it than the mounts you can actually earn through in-game activities. The reason for this is that a easily obtained mount, not only means there won't be any effort put into obtaining it, but there'll also be less incentive to obtain other, lesser looking mounts. Who is going to do tol barad dailys for a mount when they can just purchase this? Who is going to find a way to get 50 mounts when they can just purchase this? Who is going to camp the time-lost drake when they can purchase this? Who is going to run ICC for the achievements when they can buy this? It takes away all purpose of those activities for those who don't care about the amount of mounts they have and just want to have a good looking one.
    This contentevading but moneygrabbing way of managing business seems surprising to me in a time where numerous sources claim a decline in the player base, and that the overall opinion (not everyones) seems to be that there's not a whole lot to do in cataclysm at the level-cap.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Toinouze View Post
    why the hell do they have to make one of the top 5 best looking mount not a real mount like something you could obtain as a reward?

This is b*llshit. I love this mount, but I'm not buying it, and I'll /spit on every single player I see on this (unless 100% of the money goes to something else than this shitty company)
    lol @ you raging over a mount.