Below 20% Fury DPS priority (Execute spam or...?)

I am TG with a little over the 8% hit cap and going with a mastery heavy build (crit > mastery > hit > haste)

So after a boss hits 20% I am currently using 5 executes to get the executioner stack maxed out then I use the priority CS>BT>RB>Execute + HS when I can afford to do so.

Should I just keep my normal rotation of CS>BT>RB>Slam + HS when I can afford too while keeping executionerx5 refreshed?
    OR spam Execute
    OR CS>BT>RB>Slam>Execute + HS if I have excess rage?

Deleted
    Theres alot of debate about this topic currently. Some sources such as EJ claim to get executioner to 5 stacks then back to normal rotation while hitting Execute every so often to keep up the buff. Other sources claim its better to spam Execute. Best way to find out is to test really. Those dummies in Icecrown at the Argent place lose hp fast, so its a good place to try it out I reckon.

Deleted
    No HS unless you risk going above 100 rage sub 20%.

You wanna prioritize Bloodthirst over Execute, simply due to MUCH higher DPR (damage per rage) and you want to use Slam aswell, simply because raw execute spam will require more rage than you have. Colossus Smash above all else, but that's a given.

The above is for SMF and assuming no Bloodlust/Timewarp/Heroism. During that I tend to have enough rage to maintain alot more Executes but you ALWAYS want to keep using BT, at the very least.

Addition: As Rewn pointed out, there's nothing entirely final. I am however personally getting better results with moderate Execute "spam" and using BT/Slam, and ignoring RB alltogether. HS is still used as a ragedump but only if you risk overcapping.
    Last edited by mmoc1256561eea; 2011-03-28 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezool View Post
    No HS unless you risk going above 100 rage sub 20%.

You wanna prioritize Bloodthirst over Execute, simply due to MUCH higher DPR (damage per rage) and you want to use Slam aswell, simply because raw execute spam will require more rage than you have. Colossus Smash above all else, but that's a given.

The above is for SMF and assuming no Bloodlust/Timewarp/Heroism. During that I tend to have enough rage to maintain alot more Executes but you ALWAYS want to keep using BT, at the very least.

Addition: As Rewn pointed out, there's nothing entirely final. I am however personally getting better results with moderate Execute "spam" and using BT/Slam, and ignoring RB alltogether. HS is still used as a ragedump but only if you risk overcapping.
    Ya I was considering going down this path after some minor (probably inaccurate :S) testing of my own. I think I'll drop RB from my current rotation and just get in more Executes. As TG would Slam just be used if I won't have enough rage coming in to keep up my dps rotation going? Or do you think even if I have the rage I should just go with CS>BT>Slam>Execute.

I've been testing Execute spam, Execute to keep up the buff and doing the full rotation minus HS, and then also I've been trying spamming Execute and hitting CS when it was up and I really haven't been noticing much of a difference but then again I'm not the greatest tester. But because of that I'll just use the easiest way until somebody comes along and says so and so will be best.