UI/Monitor Issue

Hello fellow mmo's.. Got a question, atm i got Tukui Duffed! Im running the lowest resolution(1680x1050) and the picture when playing wow isnt stretched out, and its annoying me..

I got a 20inch HP W22 screen, and my picture isnt stretched out (my char and the UI is thin and not widen out like it should be..So my question is: Is it worth buying a new monitor with more inches to fix this problem or some configs i need to do???

Allrdy tried to stretch out the the screen, but that doesnt work.. Was looking at a monitor with 22+inch with more resolution, is it worth it, will itfixmy issue??

Either your monitor or WoW is not set to 1680x1050.

I set 1680x150 ingame, but out of the game its another resolution.. But that shouldnt matter or does it?

--->---> Wow char <----<---- thats how it looks ingame, not at home atm to post a screenshot.. But everything ingame goes in instead of beein stretched out..

It probably does matter.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, with a properly configured WoW/UI, nothing should look stretched out. Things looking "stretched out" is actually a sign of an improperly configured WoW/UI.

Specifically, you can often tell if somebody has WoW set to a good resolution by looking at their minimap or actionbars - if they're rectangular, it's set to a non-widescreen resolution on a widescreen monitor. If they're square, then they're set to a resolution that matches the aspect ratio of the monitor.