Feral Kitty Timer Addon

Im looking for a addon to use on my feral dps druid to track my spell timers like rip. I also use power auras on many of my other toons but im feeling to lazy atm to come up with a whole UI with power aura. So if someone has a sweet power auras setup for feral and would be willing to share that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    ​MoBo: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | CPU: Intel 4770k @ 4.5Ghz | GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 4Gb | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB @ 1866Mhz | Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, ADATA SU800 256GB, Hitachi Deskstar 3TB HDD | PSU: SeaSonic X Series 80+ Gold 850W | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62 | Case: NZXT H510 Elite

Maybe have a peek at BadKitty.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Helieos View Post
    I'm looking for a addon to use on my feral dps druid to track my spell timers like rip. I also use power auras on many of my other toons but im feeling to lazy atm to come up with a whole UI with power aura. So if someone has a sweet power auras setup for feral and would be willing to share that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    DroodFocus, does dot timers, spell cds, configurable bars, plays sounds on events, and helps to show you why a spell failed, ie, too far, wrong dir, wrong form, etc. This is one superb addon.